Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > Reviews Requested for PNR Dragon Shifter Novella

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra Drake | 2 comments Office Dragon: BBW Dragon Shifter Paranormal Romance

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M5CA6CM

Aubrey pushes a mouse around all day at her marketing firm, dreaming of the day when she can finally pull the trigger and freelance full time. She’s tired of her humdrum office life, and then a dragon shifter consultant is hired on by her firm. He’s long, tall, and gorgeous, and Aubrey’s cubicle-filled world is immediately thrown into disarray as she feels the inescapable draw of being a dragon’s mate.

Chase, a dragon shifter consultant, has successfully resisted taking a mate in all of his long years at the bidding of his inner demon. Sure, his looks have gotten a few ladies to spread their legs for him, but when he sees the curvy designer on his first day at the new gig, he knows things are different this time. She’s his mate, but he still has to court her. Seducing a she-dragon is hard, but that’s nothing compared to winning over the future mother of his offspring.

Can Chase defy his past and overcome Aubrey’s reluctance to win his destined mate?

----------------------

Hello all! Just looking for a few reviews for my new PNR novella. Mobi and Epub files are ready to go out now.

You can either leave your contact info here with your preferred file type. Email me directly at contact@cassandradrake.com.
Or sign up for the ARC mailing list: http://eepurl.com/cjg0KP And you'll get an email with both file types.

Thanks for your consideration!

Cassandra Drake

message 2: by Melinda (new)

Melinda Spieker | 15 comments I would love to review your Dragon Shifter.
My e-mail is: spiekermelinda@outlook.com

message 3: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra Drake | 2 comments Your email with the review copy is on its way now.

Thanks!

message 4: by Melinda (new)

Melinda Spieker | 15 comments Cassandra wrote: "Your email with the review copy is on its way now.

Thanks!"

The link in the e-mail does not seem to be working. Could you please resend the epub attachment. Thank You I am looking forward to reading Dragon Shifter.

message 5: by Megan (new)

Megan Williams (mwilliamsgraphix) | 5 comments I would love to read and review your Dragon Shifter Novella! My preferred format is Mobi if available. You can email me at mwilliamsgraphix@gmail.com

Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Office Dragon (other topics)