Oprah's Book Club (Official) discussion

General > Love from Mars - free e-copy on Kindle Scout

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.P. (new)

J.P. Cawood | 8 comments I've launched my first book on Kindle Scout! Click to nominate Love from Mars for publication. All you need is an Amazon account. If I get enough nominations, the book gets picked up & you'll receive a free e-copy!

https://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/2DLG...

Six people have been chosen to colonize Mars, including the charismatic and noble Ryan Clarke. Emma, a headstrong reporter, meets Ryan at the Martian Six press conference. Despite the fact that he has a one-way ticket to another planet, they can’t resist their undeniable connection. Their whirlwind romance is rocked by one shocking revelation after another as the mission prepares to launch. Let the countdown begin...

Lorrea - WhatChaReadin'? (whatchatreadin) | 275 comments Nominated!!

message 3: by Rainey (new)

Rainey Ditto

message 4: by J.P. (new)

J.P. Cawood | 8 comments Thank you so much for the support! Feel free to share with anyone else who might be interested in the subject matter~

message 5: by Misse (new)

Misse Jones | 2 comments Happy to nominate!

message 6: by Kelly (last edited Oct 19, 2016 08:46AM) (new)

Kelly | 55 comments I nominated it too. I so want to read it. And I made an amazon account, My kids all have Kindle fire what is this scout thing is that newer version of a kindle?

message 7: by Savannah (new)

Savannah Evanoff (sevano) | 2 comments Looks great, the concept is interesting! Nominated it!

message 8: by Rainey (new)

Rainey Kelly wrote: "I nominated it too. I so want to read it. And I made an amazon account, My kids all have Kindle fire what is this scout thing is that newer version of a kindle?"

Kindle Scout is reader-powered publishing for new, never-before-published books. It’s a place where readers help decide if a book gets published. Selected books will be published by Kindle Press and receive 5-year renewable terms, a $1,500 advance, 50% eBook royalty rate, easy rights reversions and featured Amazon marketing.

message 9: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 55 comments Aw, thank you for clearing that up. It sounds amazing. My passion for reading is being passed on to my kids. I will have to let them know about this Kindle scout thing too. My youngest was the only one who really didn't like to read he started to read more this year, he says he still doesn't like to read but got me to read the one of his library books now I need the second book which is the Watcher in the woods. Not sure if its a sequel to the first or not but I definitely want to read it.

message 10: by J.P. (new)

J.P. Cawood | 8 comments Thanks to everyone for the support! This is my first time on Kindle Scout, so I'll definitely report back what I've learned through the process. I like that it offers a free copy to everyone that nominated if it's picked.

message 11: by J.P. (new)

J.P. Cawood | 8 comments Hey everyone, there's only 4 days left on my Kindle Scout campaign, so if you haven't nominated yet, now's the time!

All you need is an Amazon account. With enough nominations, the book gets picked up & you'll receive a FREE eBook! https://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/2DLG...

message 12: by Lia (new)

Lia Crawford (liacrawford) | 8 comments Nominated!

message 13: by Annie (new)

Annie B. (bigappleannie) | 18 comments Nominated ... looks great and I look forward to reading it.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

It's done!

message 15: by iamnotabookworm (new)

iamnotabookworm | 6 comments done

message 16: by J.P. (new)

J.P. Cawood | 8 comments Hey everyone, an exciting update! Love from Mars is now available in paperback and eBook. I've also launched my second book, Sam & The Secrets of the Universe.

Visit my website to learn more, buy the books, and sign up for my newsletter for future giveaways and updates. jpcawood.com

message 17: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 55 comments Awesome, Its in paperback that is wonderful! I am definitely hinting to my son now lol. We are the most avid readers beside my husband in the family. LOL. I wish I was a speed reader like him he can read a huge book in a day nope not me well, depends if I didn't have other important things a mother and woman have to do...Sometimes I wish we had the powers of Bewitched and I dream of Jeannie) so we we would hav emore time to do what we want ya know? I also want to wish everyone on here a very Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New year! ANd if you don't celbrate that Holiday Happy Kwanza, Happy Hanuka and Happy Holidays in genereal so I think I got every body and then there is this india holiday called dijui something about Lights but that might have already past very interesting though and very pretty. I love to be cultured inclined.

Looking forward to reading your book.
Kelly

message 18: by J.P. (new)

J.P. Cawood | 8 comments Kelly wrote: "Awesome, Its in paperback that is wonderful! I am definitely hinting to my son now lol. We are the most avid readers beside my husband in the family. LOL. I wish I was a speed reader like him he ca..."

Thank you so much Kelly. I really hope you enjoy it! Your son might also like my other book, Sam & The Secrets of the Universe. It's about a 15 year old boy who goes through a cosmic adventure through a black hole. Also available in paperback.
https://www.amazon.com/Sam-Secrets-Un...

Happy holidays and happy reading!