Siriusly Booked Club discussion

Welcome! > Introduce Yourself!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danae (last edited Oct 17, 2016 05:22PM) (new)

Danae | 11 comments Mod
Say a quick hello to all of our members! Who are you? Where are you from? What's your favorite book/genre? Let's be friends!

message 2: by Preksha (new)

Preksha | 1 comments Hi, I'm Preksha from Bombay, favourite book, the list would be endless and genre would be fantasy, YA, classics, comics and more. I am currently reading Empire of Storms by Sarah J Maas

message 3: by Danae (new)

Danae | 11 comments Mod
Hi Preksha! So glad to meet you! I haven't read the Throne of Glass series yet, but everyone loves it, so it's definitely on my list!

Preksha wrote: "Hi, I'm Preksha from Bombay, favourite book, the list would be endless and genre would be fantasy, YA, classics, comics and more. I am currently reading Empire of Storms by Sarah J Maas"

message 4: by Danae (new)

Danae | 11 comments Mod
I guess I should introduce myself as well! My name is Danae and I'm from Ohio in the US. My favorite genre is definitely YA, but I read a bit of everything if it sounds good.

My favorite books of all time are One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey and In Cold Blood by Truman Capote. Which probably explains why I studied Psychology and Criminology in college!