Books for Trading! discussion

US Trading > Ellie's Books for Trade (updated 9-6)

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Slobodnik (ashy2979) | 35 comments I'm interested in Te Great Hunt, bit don't have anything on you wl. Is there anything else you swap for?

message 2: by Angel (last edited Oct 17, 2016 06:51PM) (new)

Angel (avdreader) | 78 comments Interested in the A Study In Charlotte ARC, Burning Glass ARC, and the Crown's Game ARC as well as the ACOTAR bookmark!!! I have https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/... to trade!!

message 3: by alice (new)

alice (arctic books) (arcticbookss) | 18 comments I'm super interested in the ACOTAR metal bookmark and Burning Glass ARC! Do you see anything here? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/...

message 4: by Leslie (new)

Leslie (thebrunette_bookworm) | 18 comments Hi Ellie,
I am super interested in Glass Sword!! I don't have anything off your WL though...:( Would you like to see what I have though? Let me know! Thanks! :)

message 5: by Ellie (new)

Ellie M (byelliem) | 28 comments Ashley wrote: "I'm interested in Te Great Hunt, bit don't have anything on you wl. Is there anything else you swap for?"
Hi! Do you have a list of what you have? I'm not looking for too many things besides my WL at the moment, but I'd take a look :)

message 6: by Ellie (new)

Ellie M (byelliem) | 28 comments Leslie wrote: "Hi Ellie,
I am super interested in Glass Sword!! I don't have anything off your WL though...:( Would you like to see what I have though? Let me know! Thanks! :)"

I'm not looking for too many things besides my WL at the moment, but I'd take a look at what you have :)

message 7: by Ellie (new)

Ellie M (byelliem) | 28 comments Angel wrote: "Interested in the A Study In Charlotte ARC, Burning Glass ARC, and the Crown's Game ARC as well as the ACOTAR bookmark!!! I have https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/......"
Sorry! I don't see anything :'[

message 8: by Ellie (new)

Ellie M (byelliem) | 28 comments alice wrote: "I'm super interested in the ACOTAR metal bookmark and Burning Glass ARC! Do you see anything here? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/..."
Sorry :( I don't see anything

message 9: by Leslie (new)

Leslie (thebrunette_bookworm) | 18 comments Do u have Twitter so we could DM?

message 10: by Ellie (new)

Ellie M (byelliem) | 28 comments Leslie wrote: "Do u have Twitter so we could DM?"
Yep! It's @ByEllieM

message 11: by Leslie (new)

Leslie (thebrunette_bookworm) | 18 comments K. I will DM u. :)

message 12: by Leslie (new)

Leslie (thebrunette_bookworm) | 18 comments Hey, I need you to follow me on twitter in order for me to DM you. My username is @Gallaghergirl17. If you want, I followed you, so you can jsut DM me.

message 13: by Ellie (new)

Ellie M (byelliem) | 28 comments ~Updated~

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 85 comments Hi, I have an ARC of Now I Rise, I am interested in your ARC of The Crown's Game. Let me know if you're interested!

message 15: by Ellie (new)

Ellie M (byelliem) | 28 comments Robin wrote: "Hi, I have an ARC of Now I Rise, I am interested in your ARC of The Crown's Game. Let me know if you're interested!"
Sure! Wanna DM info?

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 85 comments Ellie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Hi, I have an ARC of Now I Rise, I am interested in your ARC of The Crown's Game. Let me know if you're interested!"
Sure! Wanna DM info?"

Yes!

message 17: by Ellie (new)

Ellie M (byelliem) | 28 comments Velvet wrote: "I have an arc of Things I'm Seeing Without You and Forest of A Thousand Lanterns, would you like to trade for All the Crooked Saints? DM info?"
Sorry, not interested in those!

message 18: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Ward | 399 comments Hey! I know this might be a long shot, but I have a brand new ARC of Death Sworn. Would you consider trading for All the Crooked Saints?

message 19: by Ellie (new)

Ellie M (byelliem) | 28 comments Stephanie wrote: "Hey! I know this might be a long shot, but I have a brand new ARC of Death Sworn. Would you consider trading for All the Crooked Saints?"
Hi! Sorry, I'd like something higher on my list for Crooked since it's still unreleased.

message 20: by Emelie (new)

Emelie (emmesbooks) | 28 comments Would you trade Zenith for Batman?

message 21: by Ellie (new)

Ellie M (byelliem) | 28 comments Velvet wrote: "Would you trade Zenith for Batman?"
Sorry! I'm only interested in Reign the Fallen or Ace of Shades for that title.

message 22: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (writerkellykelly) | 74 comments Would you trade Dream Thieves for Batman?