What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Jane Eyre
This topic is about Jane Eyre
Suggest books for me > Romance book where hero married but his wife bed bound and can't move.

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sönïa (new)

Sönïa Dhillion | 149 comments I'd like to read a book where either the wife bed bound and can't move at all. Or she's dying and knows her husband will not cheat on her. So she forces her husband to have sex with other women . By making an excuse that he needs an heir . The excuse could be anything eventually wife dies and hero , heroine get together.

I there is same theme with Jane Eyre how the hero bed bound and the film firelight. In both films the wife dies who is bed bound.

I'd like to read a book where the hero does agree and has a sexual relationships with heroine. But he's heartbroken and reluctant because his wife alive . But he still goes through it and even falls in love with the heroine. Who then helps hero recover from grief of wife dying.

message 2: by Crystal (last edited Jul 06, 2020 06:21AM) (new)

Crystal | 326 comments I don't know whether you're still looking for this but what popped into my head was The Wings of the Dove

It's not an exact match but it does feature the triangle dynamics of a dying woman, the guy she's in love with and another woman.

More specifically, (view spoiler)