Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

Monthly "Reads" > Susie's Short-Late September

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Susie (last edited Nov 01, 2016 12:54PM) (new)

Susie Fevella (susieinks) | 1606 comments As most of you know by now, my husband and I try to go to Maui every year to visit family so my September list is pretty short. I think my October list will be even shorter. Those who are friends on Facebook already know we lost our much-loved dachshund passed away while we were on vacation :( Our vet is out for a few weeks so we won't be able to talk to him until next Monday. All I know is her white cells were attacking her red cells..don't know why. Hope he can provide some answers because I'm feeling pretty blue. 2016 has not been kind.

Meet Your Baker by Ellie Alexander "4"
Organized for Murder by Ritter Ames "3.5"
Laid Out and Candle Lit by Ann Everett "3.5"
Halloween Hijinks by Kathi Daley "3.5"
All Sales Final by Josie Belle "5"

message 2: by Amy (new)

Amy | 1342 comments Susie, I am so sorry to hear about your dachshund, I hope you get some answers from the vet when he comes back. Hopefully next year will be better.

message 3: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 3599 comments It has not been a good year. Hope the vet can tell you something and hope 2017 is a whole lot better.

message 4: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14297 comments Susie: I'm so sorry for the loss of your dear pet; so devastating to have that happen and when so far away.

message 5: by Dan in AZ (new)

Dan in AZ | 2628 comments Sorry to hear about your pet. May things get better soon.

message 6: by Merrilee in AZ (new)

Merrilee in AZ | 1114 comments Sorry about your loss. We have lost several pets over the years it's very hard.

message 7: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 1257 comments Susie, my sympathies on the loss of your dog. Its so very hard.

message 8: by Jack (new)

Jack | 179 comments So sorry to hear about your poor dashy, love them adorable dogs. So sad it happened when you were away.
Just read meet your baker this month and enjoyed it. Makes me want get into baking and travel to oregon to see the little town its based in.