CPL's Book Quest: The Challenge discussion

2016 Weekly Threads > Week 42- What Are You Reading?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joanna (new)

Joanna | 698 comments Mod
Hello, everyone! I am back! How was everyone's two weeks? Did you get a lot read? I know I certainly did. Having to take it easy is certainly a plus for conquering your reading piles. What is everyone reading this week? Anything good or fall-ish? I am working on Thief of Lies plus American Zoo and Dinosaurs Without Bones.

This week we're taking a small break from our weekly Book Trivia Poll. Polls should resume next Monday. But the answer to last week's question is Theodore Roosevelt! He read an average of one book a day.

Thief of Lies (Library Jumpers, #1) by Brenda Drake American Zoo A Sociological Safari by David Grazian Dinosaurs Without Bones Dinosaur Lives Revealed by their Trace Fossils by Anthony J. Martin

message 2: by J (new)

J (luckyladyvabch) | 177 comments Mod
Thank goodness you are back.... YAY!

message 3: by Ann (new)

Ann (ann-fracturedfiction) | 447 comments Welcome back!
I'm still reading Imprudence at work, and working my way though my Anita Blake marathon, I've just finished Skin Trade, and I also read the new one (Crimson Death). I'll probably finish the marathon and then reread Crimson Death. I've checked out the newest Mercedes Lackey last Saturday, and want to read that as well.
Imprudence (The Custard Protocol, #2) by Gail Carriger Skin Trade (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #17) by Laurell K. Hamilton Crimson Death (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #25) by Laurell K. Hamilton Closer to the Chest (The Herald Spy, #3) by Mercedes Lackey