Paranormal and Horror Lovers discussion

Expulsion
This topic is about Expulsion
Past R2R books CLOSE for request > Extreme Horror Novel for Review

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angel (new) - added it

Angel Gelique (angelgelique) | 33 comments In the spirit of Halloween, I am pleased to offer five copies of my extreme horror novel, Expulsion for review. It contains disturbingly graphic violence and gore and material that may offend sensitive readers. It is a sick and twisted occult story for fans of hardcore horror. Suspension of disbelief will be necessary due to the supernatural nature of this book.

Expulsion by Angel Gelique

Elizabeth thought that she got rid of her unwanted baby.
She was wrong….

On a stormy Sunday afternoon, twenty-four-year-old Elizabeth Cotton has a bizarre encounter with a stranger dressed in black, which leads to an unexpected and unwanted pregnancy. In an act of desperation, Elizabeth aborts her unborn child, savagely expelling the fetus from her womb.

Years later, she is happily married to Martin Howe and in her second trimester of pregnancy. Plagued by horrific nightmares, Elizabeth has a dreadful feeling that something is terribly wrong.

When she gives birth, it is immediately clear that the baby is not a typical newborn. Elizabeth believes that she is being punished for her past—for deplorably terminating her unborn child’s life. But she isn’t the only one tormented by the aberrant infant.

Evil has been unleashed and mankind will face its ultimate challenge.

If you have any questions about the disturbing content of this book prior to agreeing to review, feel free to contact me via Goodreads.

If you are interested in reviewing this book, please reply to this post with your email address and the eBook format that you would like (PDF, Kindle MOBI and Nook ePub are available). I look forward to reading your review on Goodreads. Please consider posting your review on Amazon and other sites as well. I truly value feedback and am grateful for your time and honesty.

PLEASE NOTE: When posting a review on Amazon, please state the following: "I received this book from the author for an honest review." This is required to prevent Amazon from deleting the review.

Thank you for your support and happy reading!

Angel Gelique
http://www.angelgelique.com
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01...

Ramona Plant | 94 comments I would like to review this book. Please send a mobi file to ramona_p@hotmail.com.
Thanks,
Ramona

message 3: by Angel (new) - added it

Angel Gelique (angelgelique) | 33 comments Thanks for your interest, Ramona. You'll find the book waiting in your email inbox!

All the best,
Angel

Jennifer (INnerSANITY) (innersanity) | 17 comments Hello! I was curious if you had any review copies available for this book? I know it's from a while ago, but if you have any I'd love to read and review it! My email is jslater7536@gmail.com and I would like a kindle copy :)

message 5: by Angel (new) - added it

Angel Gelique (angelgelique) | 33 comments Jennifer (INnerSANITY) wrote: "Hello! I was curious if you had any review copies available for this book? I know it's from a while ago, but if you have any I'd love to read and review it! My email is jslater7536@gmail.com and I ..."

Thank you for your interest, Jennifer. I'm happy to provide you with a copy of my sick and twisted story. I hope that you will enjoy it. Check your email for the link.
Have a wonderful weekend!