Romance Writers & Readers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived > Beta Readers Needed

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Locker | 183 comments Hey fellow romancers, I have finished writing Tragedy and Desire, it's about 62K words and has some adult themes (not enough to classify as erotica, but definitely 18+ audience).

I'm looking for beta readers who might be able to give me their feedback by around the first of November, possibly a few days after, when I need to send to my editor.

Any takers?

Here is my blurb:

TRAGEDY & DESPAIR
Perla Fae is no stranger to pain. With a tragic past and a present break-up, She finds herself starting over. Again.

DESIRE & SEDUCTION
Jax Maddox is an enigma. Wealthy, powerful, and a force to be reckoned with. He doesn't make decisions based on emotions, and complications are what he deals with in business, not in his personal affairs. But he wants her.

TWO WORLDS COLLIDE
Perla and Jax are set on a collision course, but she resists him in an effort to protect her heart. Just when things start heating up between them, a sinister force threatens to tear them apart when a monster from Perla's past resurfaces.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

You can send me the book. I'd like to read it

message 3: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Golden | 96 comments Is this story in first person?

message 4: by Nicole (last edited Oct 17, 2016 12:00PM) (new)

Nicole Locker | 183 comments Yes, it it is first person, from multiple POV

message 5: by Carol (new)

Carol Devine | 6 comments Yes, I'd like to read it.

message 6: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Locker | 183 comments Thanks so much ladies. You should have both gotten a message from me with the links to access and download Google drive files. I appreciate you!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.