Interstellar garage sale discussion

Mostly Pointless Discussion

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Annerlee (new)

Annerlee Just thought a 'mostly pointless' discussion group needed a mostly pointless discussion...

Don't know anyone in this group but received an invitation (honest ... I did!)

Just to introduce myself I'm Annerlee. I live in Scotland. I read all sorts and I love good scifi... My favourites include 2001 (etc) and Hyperion - the whole cantos. Always happy to discover more!

Anyone else in the garage sale???

message 2: by Dave (new)

Dave (surfer) | 3 comments Hi Annerlee, with this name you should be the subject of a Country Western song, it's terrific and not pointless at all. Just finishing a non-fiction book Time Travel: A History. So...here we go, how would you define TIME?

message 3: by kaufmasks (new)

kaufmasks | 2 comments Mod
hi how do i make peiople moderators i forgot

message 4: by Dave (new)

Dave (surfer) | 3 comments Huh?

message 5: by Annerlee (last edited Oct 30, 2016 10:46AM) (new)

Annerlee Dave wrote: "Hi Annerlee, with this name you should be the subject of a Country Western song, it's terrific and not pointless at all. Just finishing a non-fiction book Time Travel: A History. So...here we go, h..."

I think Einstein had a few thoughts on the subject... On time I mean...

Annerlee has nothing to do with country and western... It means ' little Anna' in german... Well. Sort of!

message 6: by Annerlee (last edited Oct 30, 2016 10:47AM) (new)

Annerlee If you click on 'group members'... Link top right.... Theres a link next to each name to 'make moderator '

message 7: by Dave (new)

Dave (surfer) | 3 comments Hey Friends,

A question: How do I remove a duplication from my reading challenge list? Yes, I know so what, it just bothers me...
I'm sure you get it.
Help.
Thanks,
David