Gay Science Fiction discussion

Authors' corner: promotion, etc. > Free Psychological Dark Romance for Review

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nero (last edited Oct 17, 2016 07:36AM) (new)

Nero Seal (neroseal) | 2 comments Hey there!
I'm looking for reviews for my short story.
“And After Death...” is a psychological post apocalypse dark romance about love and tolerance. It’s 0.99 on Amazon from 21 of October.
If you're interested in reviewing it, email me neroseal@gmail.com or send me a PM. Free PDF, MOBI, or EPUB copy available.
and after death
Genres: Psychological drama, Horror, Tragedy, Dark Romance, LGBT
Summary:
The world has died in 2025. The armies of zombies are tracing streets in the urge to satisfy the blood thirst. The probably last survivor in the whole world enters the abandoned house to find the diary. The diary that reveals the horrible story of love and death, the last kindness in the world.

This story may contain content that is disagreeable or distressing to some readers.

Thank you for attention,

Nero

message 2: by Alex (last edited Oct 17, 2016 06:48AM) (new)

Alex (little_alex) | 13 comments Nero wrote: "Hey there!
I'm looking for reviews for my short story.
“And After Death...” is a psychological post apocalypse dark romance about love and tolerance. It’s 0.99 on Amazon from 21 of October.
If you..."

Perhaps going through your post to make sure there are no typos in your post would inspire more people to read your story?

Sorry, but you mixed up "dairy" and "diary" in the first instance (though you got it right in the second).

And the cover doesn't seem very LGBT to me...?

message 3: by Nero (new)

Nero Seal (neroseal) | 2 comments Sorry, but you mixed up "dairy" and "diary" in the first instance (though you got it right in the second).
Oh, thank you for telling me. I corrected it.

And the cover doesn't seem very LGBT to me...?

Yeah, the cover isn't showing any LGBT, but nevertheless the book is LGBT related.