1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Aoth & Shxy

Comments Showing 1-50 of 89 (89 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments I had some ideas in mind, if you wanted me to list them, or we could both list ideas and just go from there? Do you prefer doubles or singles for characters?

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 330 comments Single and okay ill post my ideas.

message 4: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Oct 19, 2016 10:18AM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments
Bad Blood: Muse A and Muse B have had a roller-coaster type of relationship for a few years. One day, they’re up. They’re laughing and happy, looking forward to their future. The next day, they’re down. Yelling and crying, threatening to call it quits. They’ve been in a relationship for so long that they’ve become comfortable in this toxic pattern. It doesn’t make much sense to outsiders why they bother continuing on together, but they can’t honestly imagine being without one another. One day, after a particularly explosive fight with Muse A, Muse B storms off. Muse A let's Muse B go, knowing that it’s only a matter of time before Muse B comes back and they make up. Only, days go by, and then weeks, then a year and Muse B doesn’t return. Muse A has a hard time dealing with the unexplained disappearance, but gradually learns to move on, even though they occasionally wonder what ever happened to Muse B. When Muse A least expects it, Muse B shows up at their door in the middle of the night, begging for Muse A to invite them in. Muse A is stunned to see Muse B after so long, and startled because Muse B seems different somehow, but nevertheless, Muse A invites Muse B inside to talk. Muse B tries to break it as gently as possible – that night they stormed off over a year ago, they were attacked by a vampire and now Muse B is one. Muse A doesn’t believe it, until Muse B shows them.Muse B promises that they won’t hurt Muse A and that they’ve only stayed away so long because they wanted to be able to control their blood lust before coming back. Muse B has had time to reflect on how much they need Muse A in their life and how much better their relationship could be now because they’re hell-bent on making up for all of the bad times they used to have and they have an eternity to do so. Muse A must decide if they can trust Muse B at all, especially after Muse A accidentally witnesses Muse B feeding on someone.

Optional: 1) Muse A and Muse B’s relationship is romantic 2) Muse A and Muse B’s relationship is purely platonic 3) Muse A struggles with whether to stake Muse B or not

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 330 comments I like your first idea.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments Okay. Which gender do you prefer? Because for this one I kind of wanted to be the female (Muse A), but otherwise I'm fine with whichever really.

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 330 comments I prefer being Male so that workes for me.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments Alright. Did you want to go with short or long templates, also did you have a specific age range in mind?

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 330 comments That does not matter. I can do both and age range i was think it would be like 17- 20

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments That sounds fine. I'll get started on my character very soon.

message 11: by Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud] (last edited Oct 22, 2016 02:51PM) (new)

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 330 comments Name: Wyatt Brown
Appearance:

(view spoiler)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments
(view spoiler)

[ Name ] Charlotte Ava Turner
[ Nickname ] Char or Ava
[ Age ] 19
[ Species ] Human

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 330 comments Awesome do you want to start or should i?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments Could you please? I'll reply short, just working on homework right now so it may be a few minutes late.

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 330 comments Sure.

He was back, after so long he was back home. He glance around as he walked down the street, his new eyes glared around at the new things that have changed since the last time he was home. Which was two maybe three years ago. Even thought it was great to see the new things and everything but, it wasn't what he came for. He came back for one thing and one thing only, the love of his life. He hadn't been the same without her. He needed to see her, to hold her once again. He want around the small town of Ohio to track her down. It took a hour since everyone he spoke to, wanted to know where he been and everything. He lied of course, only person who needed to know the truth was the one he came for. Once he finally tracked her new place down, he found himself on her porch. His sighed to himself and ran his hand through his hair. Even though he no longer had a heart beat he swear that it could hear it beating at that moment. Wyatt sighed once again, trying to get himself together, he knew she would be upset. He walked off one night and never came back but, it wasn't his fault. He keep stilling himself. He knocked on the door, he thought it was gonna be soft but it turned out to hard and loud. "Shit.." he said to himself. He still wasn't able to control his strength like he wanted to. But, at least he had his thirst on control. He waited for someone to answer.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments Charlotte was with her sister at the time, Sadie; only ten years of age. Their parents died when Sadie was younger than she was now, their grandma saying she would step in and take care of them, but Charlotte said she would manage, and so she did. Being able to take of Sadie... but always in the back of her head thinking back to when Wyatt left. His departure took a lot on her, and Sads as Charlotte refereed to her nickname saw it, even asking what was so wrong? So what began a early talk of love, sadness, and a mixture of grief made her laugh when she told her younger sister. Her sister stated he was a, "meanie," "he isn't right for you if he's going to hurt you," "no one deserves pain like you." She was right but she didn't understand it. Sadie was so young as is.

After awhile it was still pretty hard; including how she wasn't able to pay for their house, having to move to a new place. When she heard Sadie get esctastic from the dinning table, she didn't know who, or what made her get esctastic till she saw out the window. "Sadie stay here, I'll be right back."Char spoke softly making her way to the door and opening it. "Wyatt? Is that really you?" She asked softly before cupping her hand to her mouth trying her best to not cry, but it couldn't be helped. He was gone so long and she didn't even know what to do except break down and cry.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments [Are you there? Wasn't sure if you saw it, but if you need to take time replying back or responding late that's fine as well. I just kind of really liked this rp, and didn't want it to die so soon.]

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 330 comments -sorry im kinda of going through some stuff.

Wyatt was lost for words, the girl he once loved finally standing in front of him. But she had changed he could tell just by looking at her. He rubbed the back of his head, something that he been doing since he was a kid. "Yeah its me Ava." he said, his eyes stayed on her until something caught his attention. He glanced over and saw a girl peeking from behind the wall. He raised an eyebrow as questions filled his head. His arm automatically dropped. "So you have a kid?" he asked, as he glanced from the girl to Charlotte. She was the only child when he was around, she thinking that the girl could be her sister was never thought of.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments [It's alright, if you need to take a break or reply late no worries. Life gets in the way and things happen, so it's totally fine. :) ]

Charlotte gave a sad yet hopeful smile, as she looked at him. It definitely was awhile since she last saw him, or remembered what he looked like but just looking at him now, something changed in him as well. It was rather hard for see what changed him, but something did that was for sure. But her focus of it changed once he asked if she had a kid. "No it's my younger sister, I don't think you were around when you saw her or she decided to not come out. If you want to meet her come inside. I promise she won't bite."Ava laughed softly.

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 330 comments Wyatt sighed with a relief that it wasn't hers. But once she invited him, he sighed unsure if that was a good idea. He was ready to be around Charlotte but a child was different there blood was sweet and more mouth watering. He nodded anyway without really thinking, he just knew he loved Charlotte and he wasnt about to let this curse push him away anymore. He had been away long enough, he walked in and saw the girl fully. "Hi.." he said, the nervousness was on the tip of his tongue. She looked like a smaller vision of Ava, he couldn't help but smirk at her but, it quickly went away. The way the girl frowned at him, made him wondered what he had did wrong already. "I am Wyatt... whats your name?" he said as he tried to seem normal even though his throat was burning went to teat the blood that was in her young vines.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments Charlotte closed the door behind him, and followed closely, to make sure Sadie was okay. If anything came to harms way, for her she wouldn't even know what to do except fight, for her of course. She laughed softly followed by a smile, as she watched them both interacting, with each other, sweet yet worrisome and delightful on it's own.

Sadie seemed nervous or so Ava thought. Probably because of what she told her about Wyatt, or the frown that now appeared on her face, but she tried to, not watch...make it seem casual, as not to scare her.

"Hello." She stated softly not making eye contact with him. The way Sadie thought he was a bad guy, because he hurt her older sister not knowing what really was going on. Sadie was young, so anything that happened to her was a mystery, or a curiosity. "I'm Sadie, it's nice to meet you as well Wyatt." She gave a genuine smile. That was before she did the usual inspection of a new person; checking their face, then the rest of their body, afterwards followed asking questions. "Do you love my sister? If you do promise to not hurt okay? I wouldn't like to see her upset anymore. Charlotte went through a lot and seeing her in a, far worse state is bad." Sads fiddled with her thumbs sighing quietly.

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 330 comments The last thing he thought this little girl was gonna ask was what was his feelings for her sister. He sighed and listened to her slight warning. He glanced from Sadie to Charlotte. He raised a eyebrow, he wondered what she had been through since the last time he saw her. He was about to speak but he soon noticed that Sadie was waiting for him to respond to her. "I love her sister alot, im actually here for.. her." he said glancing back up at Charlotte for a moment before turning his attention back onto the girl. Has he talked to her, he handle his breath, he learned through the time he was gone that him doing that made it easier to control his thirst.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments "Oh okay."Sadie was kind of shocked but happy at the same time. Maybe Charlotte could finally be happy again, and nothing bad would come of it. Well that's what she hoped at least. "I hope you take care of her at least, is all I ask, and treat her well."Sadie spoke with a yawn before looking back at Charlotte.

Charlotte sighed but, smiled genuinely when she heard her,  younger sister speak. It was as if part of her rubbed off on Sadie itself, but when she saw she was tired she knew it was bed time. "I'll be right back Wyatt, I have to take Sadie to bed."

Sadie looked up at rolling her eyes. "I'm not tired it just happened accidentally, and I want to stay down here, with you and Wyatt." She fiddled with her thumbs once more, not paying eye contact with either of them.

"I know Sadie but we both have a lot of catching up to do. Some are adult things which aren't meant for you. But you can breakfast with us. Sound good?" Char asked with her smile that tended to get Sadie to listen to her often.

She frowned but walked over to her older sister taking her hand. "Fine but your making me my favorite then." Sadie grinned. "Done deal kiddo."Charlotte laughed before taking her hand and walking her up to bed.

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 330 comments Once they were upstairs, he sighed with relief. His body relaxed, he didn't have to hold his breath. He glanced around and a picture on the fire place got his attention. He raised his eyebrow and walked over to it, he smirked at it once he saw it up close. It was an old picture of him and Charlotte took on one of their anniversary. He picked up the picture and sighed softly, he remembered the day like it was yesterday. That same day they had got into one of their many fights and stopped talking to each other for a two days before they finally came back to each other. He sighed and shook his head, back than that argument seemed worth it but, now it seemed so stupid and pointless.

Wyatt placed the picture back down and fixed it the way it was. He sighed and walked around some more. After a few moments of walking around, he noticed that their was no pictures or anything having to do with Charlotte's parents. He raised an eyebrow at the thought. Now with it on his mind, he remembered that no one that he had spoke to. He said anything about them, when usually when he went to talk to her. Everyone would warn him about asking her father first. He ran his hand through his hair once again as he walked from the dinning room to the living room. Not knowing how much things have really changed.

message 25: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Nov 07, 2016 05:01PM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments After taking a while with Sadie, she headed downstairs to see him walking back and forth, like he usually did when he was deep in his thoughts, or worried. She couldn't help smiling as it reminded her of old times, as she placed her hand gently on his arm when she, finally stood in front of him. "So tell me what really happened the day you left? Because how I saw it you seemed angered more than usual. Almost as if you were scared, worried, and angry all in one."Charlotte stated raking her hand through hair, with a shaky sigh.

Charlotte knew it was hard on him; because, it was just as hard for her to. The day he left...she remembered it so clearly - like a book some might say. It was straight after one of their fights. He didn't call and tell her he was fine, or he'll be back shortly, just upped and left. She thought she could handle not, having him around but she couldn't. For, Ava it took a lot out of her, to get herself together but it worked."Wyatt, please tell me this isn't where you just tell me what happened, stay the night, and then just leave again? I could manage doing it, once but not twice. Not this time."

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 330 comments Wyatt did hear Charlotte, even though his hearing was better than an regular human. But he was so into his thoughts that he wasn't paying attention. He didn't even noticed that she was there, so feeling her touch on his arm. Quickly alerted him but, he lowered his arm and his alert once he noticed it was Ava. He smirked to the sight of her, he looked down at her hand. It had been a long time since he felt her touch, he sighed softly to himself. He was about to speak but, he heard her voice and decided what he had to say could wait. He raised an eyebrow at her words, he shook his head once she was done. He sighed and shook his head once again. He took her chin into his hand making sure that she was looking at him, it was something that he did only when he was serious. "I am not leaving you again.... Ava, i love you to much to leave you again.." he said, he sighed once again. He was mad at himself for staying away for so long but at the same time he know it was for the best.

"I am staying for the long run.. i promise." he added, he kissed her forehead and pulled away and let go of her chin. She was as gorgeous as the day that he meet her. He bit his lip, he loved her more than anything. "I wanna tell you why i was gone for so long but, think your not gonna believe me." he said as he thought about what happen, even he wouldn't have believed it if it didn't happen to him.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments Charlotte watched him, as she talked to see if he was listening, or getting distracted like usual. He seemed like he wasn't listening to her, at first...like her touch had no effect on him; till she saw he was going to speak but kept his mouth shut, till he was done and then began talking soon after. She looked up at him, when he held her chin in his hand knowing he was quite serious. "I'd hope you say that."She laughed softly sounding more like a mixture of, sadness and happiness combined. "I love you just the same, Wyatt. No one could ever compare to you and I swear by that. You were and still are the best thing that ever happened to me."

Ava smiled when she heard his words once more. Just by staying here now and forever, made her feel warmth inside her; something she thought she'd never feel again. His kiss on her forehead, made her forget what she was even thinking entirely, the last time he ever kissed her like that...seemed way to long to remember. "You would be surprised. But I bet I can believe you, no matter what I'm still here for you Wyatt. I always have and always will."Ava whispered as she hugged him tightly before resting her head against his chest.

message 28: by Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud] (last edited Nov 08, 2016 03:57AM) (new)

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 330 comments Hearing her words, made Wyatt lose track of everything. It was something she always could do to him. And he loved it now, like he loved it back then. He put his arms around her tightly and kissed the top of her head. If he still had a heart beat, it would been beating so fast at that moment. "How about i'll tell you after a movie or something.." he said, he didn't want this feeling to go away not yet. And even though she said that she would believe him. It was a chance that she wouldn't and decided not to be with him. He didn't want that, he came all this way. To get this feeling back to hold the girl that he use to take for granted. Before she could even answer his question, he swapped her up in his arms. Like she had no weight to her at all. He walked to the couch and flapped down with her in his lap. He noticed that the TV was off, and sighed. "Where is the remote?" he asked as he started glancing around the area, he found it and bit his lip. "Never mind." he said softly as he started flicking through the controls.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments [Sorry I was gone for a bit! I've been busy and kind of had some writers block as well.]

She didn't think she would ever have this feeling again; of warmth and joy, with him right here holding her tight against him, and the kiss on her forehead, which seemed gentle as if he didn't want to break her. Wyatt, always tended to do that; be gentle around her - if it was just a hug or a kiss or else she would break into pieces. Charlotte wasn't fragile, she was stubborn like a mule, or stronger in strength then some imagined, including Wyatt himself.

It was only when he asked her a question, and just when she was about to answer, Charlotte was already in his arms. She forgot how strong he was, due to being gone so long... she forgot nearly half of it. "I forgot already you were this strong Wyatt, you always were strong in high school especially being on the Soccer team."Ava laughed softly, before curling her legs underneath her, as she got comfy on his lap.

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 330 comments -Ya good its fine. We all get writers block at times.

Wyatt smirked and nodded, he remembered the first time that Charlotte ever came to one of his soccer games. Him and his team had been losing the whole year but that night they win, after that he begged her to come to every game. And every game they win, she was his lucky ticket. No matter the odds, if she was they the team always win. He wrapped his arms around her once again, he loved her the years he was away. He missed her, thinking and dreaming about the night he would be able to hold her in his arms again. Kept him going, he sighed softly. "I love you, Ava... soo much." he said softly in her ear. He smelled the scent of her blood running through her vines but, he held down his thirst. He needed to feed but, he had to wait. The monster inside him was not about to ruin the moment that he had been waiting for so long.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments [Yeah you could say that again.]

His smirk reminded her the night she attended one of his games as well. From what she heard from others, the soccer team couldn't get it together, they just always kept losing and then re-trying again, but for some reason when she attended it was like she was the good luck charm he always stated. Everyone of the teammates begged that she came to every single soccer game; which inevitably she said yes to. As long as Wyatt was happy and nothing went wrong that's all that mattered to her most. Ava smiled, mostly to herself when she felt his embrace... holding her tightly as if that very hug and tight embrace would make up lost time. It didn't exactly makeup lost time, but it brought back good memories that she cherished onto, as long as she remembered. Of course it also brought back a rush of emotions, excitement, joy, happiness, even sadness, as she sat there with a smile upon her face, and shedding tears at the same time. Most thought, and by most it was usually Wyatt thinking the tears were a bad sign. A sign of guilt and worry but it wasn't. For Charlotte Turner it was tears of joy, tears of being a hopeless romantic at heart. A sign of showing how much she missed his arms holding her tightly, his kisses, and so much more. Wyatt's words, somehow was the turning point of it all. "I love you a whole lot more, Wyatt. More then you would think. That doesn't change, whatever happened that day where you had to leave for awhile."She whispered. Turning her face to meet his now she stated with a slight smile appearing on her face now, "What exactly happened? I want to know already. No more of this kissing and hugging crap, if it's suppose to make me feel better, and not hate you...well for that and everything alone I don't hate you. I just want to know the truth."

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 330 comments When she turned and looked at him, his eyes locked on the tears running down her cheeks. He sighed as he whipped them away, he hated seeing her cry. Even before, that was another thing that didn't changed. Seeing he cry, hated him. It felt like a hundred pin needles in his heart. He knew he was going have to tell her. And it was better to tell her now. He rubbed the back of his head, part of him wanted to tell her so bad but the other wanted to keep it a secret. But, he knew that wasn't a option. He sighed once again, before he spoke. "That night.. I got attacked by this man and he changed into something that we use to think was a fairy tale." he said. He moved her off his lap and stood up. He ran his hand through his hair as that night played throw his mind. He hated beating around the brush, he liked getting right to the point by at that moment he wanted to stale as much as he could. "I changed that night.... into a monster." he said, thats how he saw himself now. He killed people now, not matter the age or anything. Once his thirst was out of control than it didnt matter the age or race. They were meals, he sighed again shaking head knowing he should just come out and say it. "I am Vampire, Ava.." he said as he finally looked up at Charlotte and looked her in the eyes.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments She laughed softly, which sounded more sad than happy as she felt his hand wipe away her tears. Typical Wyatt for you. The one that worried most about me more than the world itself. At least his feelings and memories, didn't change so that was much of a relief. The only thing her mind wandered to was the memories of them in high school, good and bad, not even paying attention to anything around her...until his voice caught her off guard, and she then refocused back on him. From what he said it was obvious to tell, he was struggling for words to speak, about the event that happened awhile ago. The fairytale aspect was confusing, more to her than she thought. A man attacking him and changing form? Interesting but absurd as well. Ava continued to listen intently while trying to not worry because he was trying real hard to be, blunt but he couldn't. "Monster? What do you mean by that?" She asked softly, before she had another chance to speak, he already told her answer as if he knew she would ask.

"A vampire? It doesn't seem real in my mind, none of it really. I do want to believe, wholeheartedly I do, but I don't know how to. Maybe it's because my mind says one thing, and my body thinks another."Charlotte sighed raking her hand through her hair. "The only other way I feel like I could possibly believe it is if you showed me."

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 330 comments She showed her? How could he show her, without showing the worst parts of him. He thought for a moment, thinking of the things he could do. He ran his hand through his hair once again before he thought of hat he could do. He glanced up at the stairs, than back at Charlotte. "You gonna have to come outside... just for a little bit." he said, knowing that Ava most likely didn't wanna leave Sadie alone for to long. "Just out to the backyard." he added, the small town was surrounded by deep woods. The perfected place to show her what he had to, without anyone else seeing. He took a step in front of her and held out his hand. "Come on..." he said softly actually kind of nervous but, at the same time glad that he was getting it out the way.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments Charlotte looked at him, wondering what he was trying to think of, to show her proof. Truly...deep down she wanted to believe him, because she never loved anyone as much as Wyatt; and if she did it would never be the same. The chemistry she had with him was true and earnest - others it would be flat out pretending. When she spoke she merely nodded, worrying a little over Sadie, but knowing her younger sister would be alright. She took hold of his hand and started walking with him outside.

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 330 comments Once they were outside, it felt weight was on his shoulders. He sighed and closed the door softly making sure not to wake Sadie. He glanced up at the night sky, it was full of stars. He smirked at the sight before he finally let go of Charlotte's hand. He rubbed his hands together as he walked out into the woods without saying a word. He glanced around making sure that no one was around before he started punching a tree. It didn't last the four punches before it broke in half. He carried it like it was nothing, hiding back to where he left Charlotte. He finally came out the darkness of the forest with the tree in his hands. He stopped walking, staying quite a distance away from her. He placed the tree down softly knowing it wouldn't be a good idea to let it fall hard on the ground. He sighed and put his attention on Charlotte, he turned his back slightly away from her and ran hand through his hair and with one moved moment, he wasn't standing by the tree anymore. He was now standing in front her.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments After she was outside with him she waited there, wondering why he needed to go into the woods but assumed it was a way to show her proof, he was a vampire like he claimed to be. It was the way he said it she couldn't believe it. Not because he wasn't being direct about it, but because she only thought of it in movies, shows, even books, and she enjoyed the whole supernatural/fantasy genre. Just now felt a little eerie because it didn't seem real. Almost like she was in a dream, that she couldn't wake up from, no matter how much someone pinched her to get her up. Did I just hear what I think I heard? He didn't just actually punch a tree, and I didn't just hear something that was hacking the tree right? That was just nonsense gibberish from her mind speaking; too her dismay her mind was right. He actually was holding part of the tree and it just sat there, like he could've done it with his eyes closed. Or the fact that he was standing just near the tree and was in front of her like the Flash. Most people just don't stand near something, then come near you within light speed; either you ran over to them or speed walk. Wyatt, surely wasn't most people. Charlotte, herself could guarantee that."I don't know what to say." She stated quietly. "Maybe, I shouldn't have doubted you from the get go. No one however, just hack's wood to pieces like nothing or else getting splinters, let alone move faster than the speed of light. But your different I can see that now."

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 330 comments He didnt fear in her eyes he stood infront of her, she's not scared? he asked himself with as he raised his eyebrow and wondered. Was this just a acted or was really not scared, if she wasnt than she would be the first human not scared of a vampire. He rubbed the back of his head as he glanced down at the ground and sighed. "I had to leave... to get control of my power and thirst." he started. "I didnt think it was going to take as long as it did but now that im back, Ava i promise... i wont leave again." he said, it was true even if didnt want to be with him anymore. He wont leave, he couldn't. Leaving her behind that night was the hardest destination he ever had to make.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments She laughed softly while; it probably came out rude and very harsh, but she didn't mean for it come out that way. Just she didn't laugh in a long time or felt happiness like she did now. Probably... the fact Charlotte wasn't scared, of an actual vampire which seemed strange in a sense but also calming. As, Charlotte listened she took his arm gently, and held onto his hand intertwining, her fingers within his own. "It's alright, Wyatt. This whole situation is going to take time to get used to. Especially for Sadie since she's quite the curious one; like myself." Ava smiled at the thought before refocusing back on her words. "But I believe we can get through this. I believe it and as I just saw it is true. For all that it matters, I'm just happy to have to back Wyatt. That's the only thing on my mind now. Do I still have to invite you back in even if your a vampire or will something happen?"Ava asked softly.

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 330 comments Hearing that actually helped the situation, it made him realize the kind of girl he had on his team. She was always there for him, no matter if he was in the wrong or not. He smirked at her question and shook his head. "Dont believe everything on the movies." he said, as he scooped her up into his arms once again. He glanced around, next second they were inside. He used his foot to close the door, and he put her on one arm to lock it. He sighed as he placed her down on the couch, he couldn't help but to just look at her. She was just so beautiful. He never thought he would fall in love but, boy was he wrong. He bit his lip as he leaned over, he grabbed hold of her chin and locked his lips with hers. He didn't want to let go, her lips were so softly and just lovable.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments Charlotte almost sensed a smile on his face, even if it didn't directly appear there. When things were bad or things were just fine, she was there for him, it showed a lot of maturity on her part. She didn't care if anything bad happened, just as long as he was there for him and vice versa that's when it only mattered most. "You know me, I couldn't help it or wonder if it was actually true."She giggled when he picked her up before holding onto him, as she was in his arms. "You sure are fast, like the flash."She teased playfully. That was before she was placed on the couch and he was he sitting on the ground, eye level with her face. Ava smiled till she couldn't help blushing, from him looking at her... or maybe this playful yet cute moment happening right now. Feeling his lips on her own, while holding her chin in is hand, made her almost blush bright red, something that hasn't happened to her in a long time; she kissed him before smiling against his lips.

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 330 comments He felt her start to smile against his lips which started making him do the same. He pulled back and bit his lip as she glanced at her with a smirk on his face. "I love you.. more than anything, you know that right?" he said, still with the smirk on his face. His love for her, grow over the time they been apart. Even though, he was unable to touch or even see and talk to her. His love grow, and looking about his past with her. He hates the stupid argument and stuff he used to have with her. He was hers, living or dead. She was is first and only, even though she never believed that only was with her. Maybe it had something to with being soccer player and the girls being all on him for that once simple fact. But no matter what Charlotte though, Wyatt didnt want any other girl once he was with her. He bit his lip, as he glanced her body for a moment, the thoughts he started having. Where not what he thought he was gonna think about for a while but, being with her and seeing how beautiful she looked he couldn't help it. He cleared his throat and rubbed his head, he tried thinking about something else but it wasnt working for the time being. He got on the couch and put his head into Ava's lap and looked at the TV. Even though the show that was on, wasn't really stopping or blocking his thoughts.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments She nodded with a half-smile, and giggle appearing on her face now. "Nothing means more to me than, having you here with me Wyatt. I'm happy to have you back with me for good."She whispered. It was honest and true to her heart. Ava never felt more in love, joy, laughter; like how she was with him. Some thought in high school that was too cheesy, like a romance movie, or they were lame. But they were all wrong, what they saw was what they wanted but couldn't have. Someone who loved their boyfriend - girlfriend, as much as Wyatt and Ava did. Whether they did something stupid or not. Of course they did have a, whole lot of arguments or when he did get in trouble she would ask why. Still didn't change her love for him one bit.

Charlotte could tell there was something on his mind, even if he was trying, so hard to hide it. The way he kept biting his lip, or rubbing his head told it all. When he had his head on her lap, she smiled before leaning down and kissing his lips. "Did someone want to have fun or are you going to try and hide it longer?"She stayed against his lips, before letting go. "If you wanted to, we could always go downstairs. I'm sure that's quiet enough."

[Do you want to continue through pm and then when we're done we can come back to the thread?]

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 330 comments -Sure.

Wyatt couldn't do nothing but smile at her words, she knew him better than anyone. He sighed and bit his lip again out of habit. The last kiss really sealed it, he needed her right now. He sat up and grabbed the remote from on the table and turned the TV off. He glanced up the stairs, thinking about going up to Charlotte room but the fact that Sadie was up there sleeping made it clear that it was better downstairs. "I rather stay here." he said with one motion, he had put Ava on his lap. He started kissing on her neck softly.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments Ava was fast asleep as she laid there, feeling his thumb rub her hand, which made her smile in her sleep. His kiss on her forehead made her smile brighten, even when she was asleep, he still knew how to treat her well. She hoped that this meant he would stay here forever; never daring to leave again, maybe re-trying to fix where they left off, maybe not having so many arguments as they did in high school. Even if she was only just starting college, the fact of the matter was they were going to make amends, and he was here for starters. So that was good.

It was when he carried her to her room and tucked her in bed, while she felt his kiss on her forehead, once more that made her wish he could, stay right next to her. Charlotte held onto his hand tightly not realizing she was doing it, in her sleep hoping he would stay. But no he couldn't... Wyatt had to feed like the rest of the vampires. A thing she had to get used to real quickly. He wasn't a human anymore. He was immortal but that didn't mean his feelings for her weren't gone or he wasn't human in the sense he felt something, had memories, or anything that reminisced anything human like. He was still her Wyatt. Her prince as she joked. She let her hand unclasp from his own when she heard his voice, before she felt herself start falling into a deep sleep once more.

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 330 comments He was a different person when he feed, he need to quickly feed so he could go back to Charlotte. He was a shadow in the night, the animals in the forest got out his way with no problem. Once he was back on the sidewalk his where he had to be care and keep someone that wouldn't bring any attention to him. Someone that no one would miss, he sighed as his hungry eyes glanced around at every person. Wyatt started to get annoyed the more people he saw, the blood he smelled. His fangs started to hurt, he needed to find one now. "Hey are you okay?" said a voice from behind him, he glanced back noticed a woman standing there with a worried look on her face. Wyatt nodded not saying a word, he glanced her body. She was pretty but that wasn't what his mind was on. He could hear her heart beat and smelled the freshness in her blood she was perfected at least for now. "OH okay." she finally said back, she walked passed him and he disappeared behind the buildings. He was on the hunt, he made sure he was never seen by her or anyone. He followed her until she headed into a dark ally. He smirked as she did so he was waiting to make his move without worrying about anyone seeing him and it was time. Once she was in the middle of the ally. He appeared behind her, she never saw his face. When she felt his fangs dig into her neck, she tried to scream but nothing came out. He had her where wanted her, she was fighter but her power was nothing to the force that was putting onto her body. In three minutes she had lost the fight, her ran down his chin. He let go of her and the liviness body dropped to the ground. He heard footstep and quickly disappeared once again. Earlier than he would have liked to but, he could let anyone see him. Her was heading back to Charlotte. He was going he, when heard a loud scream. That let him that his food had been found, he glanced back I the direction for a moment. The taste of the girl's blood was still on his tongue. She was good but not has good as Charlotte would be. He shock his head, quickly erasing that thought of his head. Knowing he would never try her blood he couldn't.

Wyatt was back at Charlotte house, he got home before anyone even got up. He was proud of himself. He quickly headed up to Ava's room. He walked and smirked at the sight of her still in the bed. He couldn't help but to stare at her.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments Charlotte smiled in her sleep, as she was thinking of this day entirely. She had Wyatt back, Sadie liked him, and what they did only hours ago was great too. Everything was perfect; or as, perfect as it could be. But something kept tugging at the back of her mind, and it was only, that slightly possibility that she felt a nightmare, could blossom from. To her surprise, she was right. It was the feeling of how she was human, Sadie was human, and Wyatt was a vampire. Of course she was glad to have him back...just that mere feeling of her aging down the road and how he, would never age. He wouldn't look a day over twenty. Charlotte would grow old, get sick, the same could be said for her sister. It was a scary thought but it, was the true possibility of it. She would die and be dead forever. That alone jolted her awake, breathing heavily, as she raked her hand through her hair and glanced over to see him gone. "He must've gone to go eat. Vampires need blood it's obvious Ava."She laughed nervously, trying to do the best to calm herself.

Taking a deep breath, feeling more relaxed now she headed back to sleep. Ava pulled the covers over her smiling in her sleep as it was a habit of hers, she didn't know why she smiled in her sleep, but it was better then frowning.

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 330 comments -Im sorry, I had writers block and for the length.

It was morning the sun, shined throw the blinds. Wyatt sighed as the sun shined in his face, even though he was sleep he still got annoyed by the fact that it was in his face. He rubbed his eyes and glanced over at Charlotte who was still sleep. He had got into the bed with her late last night. He just wanted to be next to her no matter, if he slept or not. He ran his hand through his hair and sat up and leaned his back against the headboard. It wasn't long before he heard small feet hitting the hallway foot, he smirked and sighed softly.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments (It's alright. No worries.)

Sadie went into Charlotte's room, quietly putting a finger to her lips, when she saw Wyatt sitting in bed beside her. She crawled onto the bed and bounced on her sister's legs, giggling softly. "Hey we were suppose to make pancakes earlier sleepy head."Sadie made a funny face.

Charlotte woke up in surprise to see Wyatt awake and Sadie on her legs, half-smirking half-laughing at the same time. "It's only eleven in the morning and it's Saturday."She sighed before pulling her younger sister on her lap and hugging her gently, "Okay I'll help make pancakes with you. Do you want Wyatt to join us to?"Ava asked with a grin. Sadie looked from her to Wyatt and nodded. "We can make the chocolate pancakes, and maybe the m&m's as well." Ava couldn't help laughing again."One thing at a time. We can make chocolate pancakes today and the other one tomorrow."

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 330 comments A smirk came across Wyatt's face once he saw Sadie walking into the room. He sighed and nodded to her motion, he couldn't help but chuckle at convection the two were having. He was catched off guard by, Ava's question. He rubbed his head as he though, he couldn't eat human food but at the same time. He wanted to be with them, he sighed and finally answered. "Yeah sure. Sadie listen how after pancakes, we can go out and get some ice cream?" he asked with bright smile on his face.

« previous 1