World, Writing, Wealth discussion

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mehreen (new)

Mehreen Ahmed (mehreen2) | 1911 comments What are your strengths as a writer?

message 2: by Michel (new)

Michel Poulin My near limitless imagination.

message 3: by Mehreen (new)

Mehreen Ahmed (mehreen2) | 1911 comments Michel wrote: "My near limitless imagination."

Ah that's good one!

message 4: by Segilola (new)

Segilola Salami (segilolasalami) | 405 comments Michel wrote: "My near limitless imagination."

yup, what he said

message 5: by Nihar (new)

Nihar Suthar (niharsuthar) | 38 comments I would have to say that discipline is one of my strengths as a writer. I'm pretty good at setting aside blocks of time to just sit and write.

-Nihar
www.niharsuthar.com

message 6: by Mehreen (new)

Mehreen Ahmed (mehreen2) | 1911 comments Nihar wrote: "I would have to say that discipline is one of my strengths as a writer. I'm pretty good at setting aside blocks of time to just sit and write.

-Nihar
www.niharsuthar.com"

Yeah that too. I think a writer needs to be disciplined in order to harness something intelligent out of the most chaotic thoughts.

message 8: by Nik (new)

Nik Krasno | 13817 comments Maybe - plot and some unique content, all the rest being weaknesses probably -:)

message 9: by Kent (new)

Kent Babin | 176 comments Hmm...I'd say the fact that I've spent significant time in the places that my novels are or will be set in. Other than that, a conspiratorial mind, perhaps?

message 10: by Zee (new)

Zee Monodee (zee_monodee) | 0 comments Ability to conjure up a world and filling it with 'real' people

message 11: by Eldon (new)

Eldon Farrell | 685 comments I've heard from many that my strength lies in crafting believable dialogue :)