Books Stephen King Recommends discussion

Sai King's Favorite Series > Lee Child Jack Reacher Series

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Almeta, co-moderator (last edited Oct 17, 2016 03:37AM) (new)

Almeta (menfrommarrs) | 1093 comments Mod
Very fond of the Jack Reacher series, I have several more yet to read,

I understand there is a movie just released, Never Go Back starring Tom Cruise as Reacher. Not sure he's the man for the job. Jack's a really rough and tumble kind of guy. ☺

message 2: by Travis (new)

Travis (travistousant) | 137 comments Tom Cruise was in the last movie and it was met with skepticism from readers. Apparently hollywood think he fits. Although I've never read the books, my understanding is Reacher ahould be played by someone qith the physique closer to Dwayne Johnson

message 3: by Almeta, co-moderator (new)

Travis of NNY wrote: "Tom Cruise was in the last movie and it was met with skepticism from readers. Apparently hollywood think he fits. Although I've never read the books, my understanding is Reacher ahould be played by someone qith the physique closer to Dwayne Johnson ..."

or Vin Diesel?

Retired military police, highly respected, off the grid, drifter, own code, badass.

message 4: by Almeta, co-moderator (new)

Reacher is mentioned several times in the Stephen King novel Under the Dome, where he is described by the character Colonel Cox as "the toughest goddam Army cop that ever served, in my humble opinion."