What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Dark/Erotic/Romance - Begins with Woman in a Mental Health Facility Obsesses over "bad" guy. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Beverly (last edited Oct 16, 2016 11:04PM) (new)

Beverly (bluskyelin4me) | 2 comments I apologize for not being able to provide much info. I only made it through about 10 pages or so before issues with my tablet required a hard reset and resulted in the loss of my data. I have no idea what the author, title or character names are. The following is everything I remember.

Genre: It's possibly in the dark, dark romance and/or erotic romance genres.

Setting: The book starts out with the female protagonist in some sort of mental health facility.

POV: It's written in first person narrative - protagonist's pov.

Details: At start of the book, protagonist is describing her seemingly obsessive relationship with some guy (possibly named Sebastian.) Apparently, he comes to her when no one else is around, which is why I wasn't sure if he was real or imaginary. I left off with her pondering when he was going to come to her again.

I also know that it is a relatively new book - probably released within the last few years.

Any hints, clues or leads would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

EDIT: Typo

message 2: by Beebs (new)

Beebs (yvond) | 113 comments Beverly wrote: "I apologize for not being able to provide much info. I only made it through about 10 pages or so before issues with my tablet required a hard reset and resulted in the loss of my data. I have no id..."

Possibly CD Reiss Forbidden (Songs of Perdition, #1-3) by C.D. Reiss

message 3: by Beverly (last edited Oct 16, 2016 11:37PM) (new)

Beverly (bluskyelin4me) | 2 comments Someone on another site figured it out for me. Calia Read - Unravel

Turns out the guy's name isn't anything close to Sebastian. It's Lachlan.

@Beebs Thanks for your input!

message 4: by Beebs (new)

Beebs (yvond) | 113 comments Beverly wrote: "Someone on another site figured it out for me. Calia Read - Unravel

Turns out the guy's name isn't anything close to Sebastian. It's Lachlan.

@Beebs Thanks for y..."

No problem, enjoy your read :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Unravel (other topics)
Forbidden (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Calia Read (other topics)