Romance Writers & Readers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived > Check out this book promo I spotted on Amazon.

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Golden | 96 comments I thought it was pretty neat to see this advertisement show up while I was following a link from Twitter to a book on Amazon.

message 2: by Annie, The Mistress (new)

Annie Arcane (anniearcane) | 2365 comments Mod
(moved to Fun & Random)

Ooooh! Too awesome! Thanks for sharing, Miss Kathy!!

message 3: by Jane (new)

Jane Blythe Exciting, thanks for sharing that with us, Kathy

message 4: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Locker | 183 comments How exciting!

message 5: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Golden | 96 comments Yes, it was cool. J., did you purchase an ad with Amazon?

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Siegrist (amandasiegrist) So cool! Love to see that:)

message 7: by Annie, The Mistress (new)

Kathy wrote: "Yes, it was cool. J., did you purchase an ad with Amazon?"

Man-oh-man, that would be a pretty sweet ad, eh?

(even better for free haha)

message 8: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Golden | 96 comments Yeah, even better for free because it means that Amazon is promoting her book.

message 9: by Marina (new)

Marina Lovechild | 124 comments Wow!! Thats great! :)

message 10: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Golden | 96 comments

Days later, Amazon is still showing me some of the books from the Love Indie Romance promotion. I didn't view or search for those other books they're showing, so maybe when someone views one of those books, books from this group show up as well. Note these are all KU books. It's great to see the way Amazon is promoting indie books in KU. When I first subscribed, that wasn't the case. But now, they are really pushing KU books, regardless of the publisher.

Has anyone continued to get sales and page reads?

message 11: by Jane (new)

Jane Blythe Awesomeness!! Yes I have had sales every day since our event and my KU pages read each day have been really great!! I'm super excited!!

message 12: by Annie, The Mistress (new)

Kathy wrote: "Has anyone continued to get sales and page reads?"

Hmm. Yes, I've continued to get sales but they pretty much went back to normal immediately after the event. My rank was back to normal within less than a week too.

As for KU, I only enrolled 3 days ago and it has done wonders for my rank! Had I been Select during the event, I reckon it would made a HUGE difference, eh?

In any case, here's my current graph thingy for both:

description

Group promo? Check. KU? *grumbles* Check.

message 13: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Locker | 183 comments I feel like I'm just repeating myself in this thread, but these are so exciting! I like the idea that when people click on my books they are probably being linked to books of people I kind of know as opposed to some other random people's books. Very cool.

message 14: by Jane (new)

Jane Blythe Nicole wrote: "I feel like I'm just repeating myself in this thread, but these are so exciting! I like the idea that when people click on my books they are probably being linked to books of people I kind of know ..."

I know, super exciting!! I love it when I'm on one of my books pages on amazon and I see some of you awesome superstars' books show up on the people also bought thing!

message 15: by Jane (new)

Jane Blythe Annie wrote: "Kathy wrote: "Has anyone continued to get sales and page reads?"

Hmm. Yes, I've continued to get sales but they pretty much went back to normal immediately after the event. My rank was back to nor..."

I'm super happy that you are getting lots of KU pages read!!

message 16: by Marina (new)

Marina Lovechild | 124 comments Agreed!!! We're even more of a community that way. I love it :)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.