Beta Reader Group discussion

Critique Partners and Swaps > 32k Sci-Fi Romance - Wanna be beta buddies?

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elara (last edited Oct 16, 2016 08:31PM) (new)

Elara T | 2 comments Hi friends!

I'm looking for beta readers for a sci-fi romance novella (32,000 words). It's been professionally edited, so should be a fairly clean copy.

Ideally I'd love to get some beta readers familiar with the scifi romance genre, but anybody is welcome!

Description:
The planet of Eleter is home to a deeply dysfunctional human colony, due to the fact that hundreds of people believe they have the right to rule it. The planet citizens has been fighting amongst themselves for hundreds of years, leaving all armies weak and undersupplied.

For Viktor H'Walkien, a disowned alien prince from a race of warriors, Eleter looks like it's ripe for the taking. All he needs to conquer it is a legitimate claim to the throne...

Danielle Southern, the last of her family, rules a city that is on the brink of collapse. A betrayal destroyed her army and she knows it's only a matter of time until her city is invaded and her subjects hurt or killed... until Viktor shows up, offering to conquer her enemies in exchange for her hand in marriage.

She doesn't want to marry a misogynistic alien warrior who believes in solving all of his problems with violence, but if she is to save her people she has no choice.

Could there be more to him than meets the eye?

_____

If you're interested, let me know a bit about the story you want a beta reader for to see if we're a good fit! You can message me through Goodreads, post a reply here, or email me at elarabeta@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon!

Best wishes
Elara

message 2: by Diana (new)

Diana Drakulich | 21 comments Hi Elara - I sent you an e-mail. I have a 25,000 word Sci-fi Romance novella to swap with you.

Regards, Diana

diana.drakulich@gmail.com