We Are Unique discussion

Smiling Dork's Archives > High School Survival Tips

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SmilingDork (new)

SmilingDork | 1596 comments Just a funny thread of tips how I like to think will help the poor lost souls to survive high school. Alas I am a Senior this year........

message 2: by SmilingDork (new)

SmilingDork | 1596 comments High School Tip #1

Never, ever, EVER, leave your locker open and walk away from it to socialize. Some people are super mean and will steal stuff or be an ass and lock it or a thousand other things. At least shut it then socialize.

message 3: by SmilingDork (new)

SmilingDork | 1596 comments High School Tip #2

Be a normal human being and when at school functions or any function with doors......and open it the way a sane person would, not backwards and then stub your toe hard enough to cut it and then later infect it. They are heavy doors and you look like a fool having to ask a teacher for a bandaid at your homecoming. But it did save you from running. out the gym when a slow song came on and from the friends who liked you but you don't. like back(......awkward....)! So bonus!

message 4: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, I solemnly swear I am up to no good (new)

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 3543 comments Mod
Lol I love those tips

message 5: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, I solemnly swear I am up to no good (new)

And I'M A SENIOR TOO

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 2278 comments Mod
what about the tip where you only trust close friends...that needs to be up there...

message 8: by SmilingDork (new)

SmilingDork | 1596 comments What?!?? You must at least do prom!!!

Phoenix~They/Them | 912 comments High school survival tips: Don't be like me lol.

message 10: by SmilingDork (new)

SmilingDork | 1596 comments High School Tip #3

Jackass friends.....so many tips on these people.....but most important..... DON'T ALLOW THEM TO PUSH YOU AROUND! SHOW YOUR TEETH TOO!!! And do NOT EVER EVER Grovel to them over a situation that went bad. And when they suddenly text you at midnight saying "I forgive you" when you were the one that did NOTHING wrong.......Tell them to F*ck off and to leave you alone. Don't allow yourself to get hurt a second time.....or in my case the third.

Phoenix~They/Them | 912 comments I hade a jackass friend who stole from me and lied.

message 12: by SmilingDork (new)

SmilingDork | 1596 comments High School Tip #4

Close friend are only as close as you can throw them. If you got a friend you can throw they are not close but if you can't throw them then you are golden!!

message 13: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, I solemnly swear I am up to no good (new)

if any of my friends do anything than, I'll just shrug and walk away. besides it's their loss. I know they're not gonna do anything. because they wanted to, they would've done it a long time ago.

Phoenix~They/Them | 912 comments ....Okaaaaaaaay

I rarely talk to my bestie but thats because we live away from each other and she's usually busy

message 15: by SmilingDork (new)

SmilingDork | 1596 comments Yea....I had a jackass friend and now I refuse to talk to him after he threatened my brother.

message 16: by SmilingDork (new)

SmilingDork | 1596 comments Lol. I was just being funny with the close friend one.

Next tip is ear bud language....but not gonna post that one yet

message 17: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, I solemnly swear I am up to no good (new)

SmilingDork wrote: "High School Tip #4

Close friend are only as close as you can throw them. If you got a friend you can throw they are not close but if you can't throw them then you are golden!!"

true, my friends hadn't left me even tho I'd been expecting them too, I'd been expecting them too, because most ppl would've left me by now, but they hadn't left so....but idk if they are my close friends or not, I give them hugs and all, and they like my hugs, and I have fun with them, and show off my crazy side, but I'm unable to trust them and open up to them about my major problems. I can tell them about my insomnia, which is gone, I can tell them about my minor problems, but I can't tell them about my major problems :( I want to trust them and I want to open up, but I'm unable too....

Phoenix~They/Them | 912 comments I listen to music full volume with my earbuds and some have bad languages :D

message 19: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, I solemnly swear I am up to no good (new)

Cyn wrote: "I listen to music full volume with my earbuds and some have bad languages :D"

same sometimes I start singing along with my songs

message 20: by Nicolina (new)

Nicolina | 543 comments Make sure to interrupt a lovey dovey couple at ur locker BEFORE THEY START MAKING OUT!!!
Trust me if u don't it'll b too late

Phoenix~They/Them | 912 comments If you wanna annoy someone who is screeching on the bus, take out your headphones and play your music out loud

I never tried but I will the next time someone screeches.

message 22: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, I solemnly swear I am up to no good (new)

Nicolina wrote: "Make sure to interrupt a lovey dovey couple at ur locker BEFORE THEY START MAKING OUT!!!
Trust me if u don't it'll b too late"

lol