1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Bella x Aroth

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments Hey c:

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi:)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments I had some ideas in mind, I could list them and we can narrow it down from there? Do you prefer doubles or singles as well?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't mind anything really! But I do find singles easier:D

message 5: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Oct 17, 2016 08:50PM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments Alright! ^-^

Angel of Mine: One day, on Muse A’s way home, they come across Muse B lying in the middle of the road. They appear hurt, but are unresponsive when Muse A tries to rouse them. Not having a phone on them to call an ambulance,Muse A carries Muse B the short distance back to their home and tries to revive them. After several minutes of rest, Muse B awakens with the most excruciating scream of pain. They jolt up, and immediately start drawing sigils on the walls of Muse A’s home with their own blood. Terrified, Muse A demands that Muse B stop and explain themselves. Muse B removes their shirt, revealing where their angel wings have been clipped and states they used to be part of God’s Army. Muse A has never been particularly religious, and needs plenty of convincing that Muse B isn’t a lunatic. Muse B explains that they have been banished from Heaven and they need to hole up with Muse A because they have nowhere else to go and the world is unsafe for them. Muse A reluctantly agrees to let Muse B live with them, and over time, helps to teach Muse B how to pass as a human.

Optional: 1) After Muse B finally feels safe with Muse A, their former life comes back to haunt them in a major way (i.e. called back to Heaven, required to fulfill duties, etc.)
2) Both muses develop feelings for one another but every time they act on them, something tries to keep them apart.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I really like the first one:)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments Okay. ^^ Which gender do you prefer? Because I hope you don't mind if I play the girl, or I could make a new topic? I just feel bad when there aren't doubles at times because of fairness, otherwise I'm cool with whichever.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

We could try and do doubles!!

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments That's cool by me, unless you wanted to play the female? If we did doubles we could always go with, Muse A having a sister or a best friend and Muse B having one of the angels come back, from Heaven needing him? Or it could be him having a fallen angel friend who lives on earth but never really paid much attention, to since he didn't care for earth; something along those lines.

I forgot to mention there were optional twists, so I put it up with the plot in case you wanted to go with one of those.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I like to play the female! But we can do doubles to keep it fair!

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments Alright. Which of the double pair's did you want to be?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Well I would love to be the angel friend of muse B:p and then idk

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments Muse A - Human
Muse C - Sister or best friend of Muse A

Muse B - Angel | Fallen Angel
Muse D - Friend of Muse B

I set it up like this so that, it may be easier for the both of us.

I can play Muse B the angel, and Muse C either being the best friend or sister of Muse A... and if you want you can play Muse A, so it would all work out? Or was that just way too confusing?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Makes perfect sense:)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments Alright, did you want to go with a short template or long one? Did you have any specific age range in mind?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmmmm college maybe?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments That sounds good. I'll get started on mine soon.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

kk:D

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments
Muse B

Name: Adrian Eli no last name
Nickname: Eli
Real Age: 2,680
Species: Angel

Muse C

Name: Keira Moore
Nicknames: Keira or Kerry
Species: Human