Beta Reader Group discussion

Betas Offering FREE Services > New Beta Reader

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 5 comments Hi my name is Meghan,

I'm wanting to become a beta reader. I love to read and spend hours a day doing just that. I like to read MF & MM Romance, LGBT, BDSM, Paranormal.

message 2: by Rod (new)

Rod Baker | 106 comments Hi, I guess road trips are out then Meghan?

message 3: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 5 comments Hi Rod,

I have never been a Beta Reader before but if you don't mind helping me learn my way, I would to read it!

message 4: by Dakota (new)

Dakota Rayne | 199 comments Mod
Meghan wrote: "Hi my name is Meghan,

I'm wanting to become a beta reader. I love to read and spend hours a day doing just that. I like to read MF & MM Romance, LGBT, BDSM, Paranormal."

Hey! There are posts on the authors seeking free betas board that might be helpful if you are new to beta reading. There is a beta checklist and some cool videos/blogs in the discussions too. Check them out if you have time. Any questions or need anything, feel free to reach out to me or any of the mods. :) happy reading!

message 5: by Rod (new)

Rod Baker | 106 comments Meghan wrote: "Hi Rod,

I have never been a Beta Reader before but if you don't mind helping me learn my way, I would to read it!"

message 6: by Rod (new)

Rod Baker | 106 comments Great, thanks....whether a story is fiction or non fiction, the main thing is it should hold the reader's interest: a good mix of description, to set the scene, and narrative to keep the story moving along. So let me know if any parts sag....also, if you see any typos of missing words, its helpful to point those out too. So send my your email address and I will send you my story?

you can send your email to my email rodvbaker@gmail.com