Brain to Books Cyber Convention (FAIRGROUNDS) discussion

The Dead Game (The Dead Game Series, #1)
This topic is about The Dead Game
2017 Archives > 2017 Susanne Leist Thriller Author Showcase

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A.F. (new)

A.F. (scribe77) | 369 comments Mod

Susanne Leist

Susanne Leist

The Dead Game

Linda moves to a seaside town to live a quiet life. She opens a bookstore and makes new friends. Life is simple--that is until the dead body washes up on shore. Linda is horrified to find that dead bodies and disappearing tourists are common for this small town. As soon as the sun sets, the residents and tourists are stalked by dark shadows. But this is only the beginning.

Linda and her friends receive an unsigned invitation to a party at a deserted house. They are pursued through revolving rooms and dangerous traps, barely escaping with their lives. Two of their own remain trapped in the house. Or so they think.

They must embark on a difficult journey, chased by unnatural creatures, not knowing whom to trust, to uncover the one controlling the game and everyone in town. Who are The Dead? Are they humans or vampires? Or a combination of both? Will there be an end to their evil game? Will Linda and Todd find love?

The Dead Game has begun.

message 2: by Susanne (last edited Mar 15, 2017 01:17PM) (new) - added it

Susanne Leist (susanneleist) | 78 comments

Come One, Come All to the Greatest Book on Earth!

The games will be dark.

They will be scary.

For The Dead take no hostages.

Stand back.

Eyes wide open.

Play our games.

Win ebooks of The Dead Game.

And enjoy!

4.png

message 3: by Susanne (last edited Apr 03, 2017 02:00PM) (new) - added it

Bloody Rose.gif

GAME ONE

My passions run deep.
My hatred grows strong.
My revenge lasts forever.
Don’t cross me.
Don’t anger me.
And don’t ever taunt me.
I am Wolf.

My cold fingers will run down her hot body.
She will wake to the sight of my glowing eyes.
She will experience passion not human.
And she will yearn for much more.
The dark prince will take her in his arms
And place her on his black steed.
They will ride off into the sunset,
Leaving memories of her old life far behind.
I am Wolf.

Will Linda fall for Wolf and his deadly charms?
Let me hear what you think & win an ebook.

message 4: by Susanne (last edited Mar 15, 2017 01:14PM) (new) - added it

THESE ARE MY LINKS AND BLOGS. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THEM.
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...
This is my author page at Goodreads.com. You can read it, follow it, like it.
https://twitter.com/SusanneLeist
This is my twitter page. I have fun on twitter.
http://www.amazon.com/author/susannel...
This is the famous author page on Amazon. Please check it out if you have time.
https://www.facebook.com/susanne.leis...
https://www.facebook.com/The-Dead-Gam...
https://www.facebook.com/AuthorSusann...
My pages on Facebook. Come and join me there.

AND HERE ARE MY BLOGS
http://susanneleist.wordpress.com/
http://thedeadgamebysusanne.blogspot....
http://thedeadgameblog.tumblr.com/
You are all welcome to follow my blogs.

message 5: by Susanne (last edited Apr 03, 2017 02:00PM) (new) - added it

GAME TWO

Linda is torn between two men--vampire vs. human vampire.

One hot. One cold

Linda finds Todd Morrison--a human vampire-- enticing but also mysterious and a little suspicious. She doesn’t know if he is involved in the deaths and disappearances in town. He’s too friendly with the strange residents living in the woods behind town, who hold secret parties at their lavish homes. He's much too aloof for her taste. But he is gorgeous with those dark, brooding eyes..

Charles Wolf--a vampire-- is dangerous and too arrogant for her liking. But he's drawn to her and she to him.

Which man will Linda choose? Give me your answer and win an ebook. 

2-linda-hot-and-cold

message 6: by Susanne (last edited Apr 03, 2017 02:01PM) (new) - added it

GAME THREE

A ball in a glass house.

Nothing can be as nice.

Snow falling on the trees.

Whispers in the soft breeze.

Add to my poem

and win a prize.

A book for all

who play with me.

message 7: by Susanne (last edited Mar 15, 2017 02:29PM) (new) - added it

A Little About Me
I have always loved to read. I grew up with Agatha Christie, Alistair Maclean and so many others who filled my imagination with intrigue and mystery. The TV show, Murder She Wrote, kept me entertained when I wasn't reading late into the night.
Over the years, my taste in books changed to include the supernatural and paranormal genres and later reflected in my selection of shows, such as Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries and The Originals.
My first book, The Dead Game, is a paranormal suspense/mystery. I've brought together all of my favorites and created an enticing package of mystery, paranormal and horror. It brings fantasy and the surreal to the simple murder mystery. It has dead bodies and suspects. However, it also has humans, vampires and vampire derivatives. A touch of romance is thrown in to spice up the mix.

message 8: by Susanne (last edited Apr 03, 2017 02:34PM) (new) - added it

GAME FOUR

Three doors are waiting to be opened in the basement of End House. After trudging through a pool of water with descending circular saws and falling cages, Linda and her friends must find a way out of the evil house. What would you expect to find behind these doors? You are only limited by your imagination.

Again the best answer wins a kindle copy of The Dead Game.

Good luck!

A door to your imagination

Check out my video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m23HtOVfBXA

message 9: by Nix (new)

Nix (rockie16) | 112 comments Susanne wrote: "Come One, Come All to the Greatest Book on Earth!
The games will be dark.
They will be scary.
Stand back.
Eyes wide open.
Play our games.
Win ebooks of The Dead Game...."

:O But will I survive the games???

message 10: by Nix (new)

Nix (rockie16) | 112 comments Susanne wrote: "

GAME ONE
My passions run deep.My hatred grows strong.My revenge lasts forever.Don’t cross me.Don’t anger me.And don’t ever taunt me.I am Wolf.
My cold fingers will run down her hot body.She wi..."

Just for fun... I wouldn't if I were her!!!

message 11: by Nix (new)

Nix (rockie16) | 112 comments Susanne wrote: "GAME TWO
One hot. One cold
Linda finds Todd Morrison--a human vampire-- enticing but also mysterious and a little suspicious. She doesn’t k..."

Just for fun... Neither! Lol

message 12: by Nix (new)

Nix (rockie16) | 112 comments Susanne wrote: "GAME FOUR
Three doors are waiting to be opened in the basement of End House. After trudging through a pool of water with descending circular saws and falling cages, Linda and her friends must find ..."

Darkness, blood, death, and dying.

message 13: by Ame (new) - added it

Ame Terra | 29 comments Hi Susanne,
I have your book on my TBR list. It really is a different concept and I was wondering if there is anything similar (book/movie/tv) that you've come across. Also, is there an romance involved? From the blurb, it doesn't look like there would be time for that with having to stay alive and all. Ha!

message 14: by R.M. (new)

R.M. Gauthier | 18 comments Susanne wrote: "GAME FOUR
Three doors are waiting to be opened in the basement of End House. After trudging through a pool of water with descending circular saws and falling cages, Linda and her friends must find ..."

An endless loop!

message 15: by A.F. (new)

A.F. (scribe77) | 369 comments Mod
Hey, Susanne, dropping in to say hi.

message 16: by Susanne (new) - added it

Susanne Leist (susanneleist) | 78 comments Kaela wrote: "Susanne wrote: "Come One, Come All to the Greatest Book on Earth!
The games will be dark.
They will be scary.
Stand back.
Eyes wide open.
Play our games.
Win ebooks o..."

Kaela wrote: "Susanne wrote: "Come One, Come All to the Greatest Book on Earth!
The games will be dark.
They will be scary.
Stand back.
Eyes wide open.
Play our games.
Win ebooks o..."

Hi Kaela,
I'm sorry I've been away. Good to see you here. You look ready to win a book.

message 17: by Susanne (new) - added it

Susanne Leist (susanneleist) | 78 comments Kaela wrote: "Susanne wrote: "GAME TWO
One hot. One cold
Linda finds Todd Morrison--a human vampire-- enticing but also mysterious and a little suspiciou..."

But they're so good looking.

message 18: by Susanne (new) - added it

Susanne Leist (susanneleist) | 78 comments R.M. wrote: "Susanne wrote: "GAME FOUR
Three doors are waiting to be opened in the basement of End House. After trudging through a pool of water with descending circular saws and falling cages, Linda and her fr..."

Hi,
It was the Sabbath today. But now I'm here.
Thanks,
Susanne

message 19: by Susanne (new) - added it

Susanne Leist (susanneleist) | 78 comments R.M. wrote: "Susanne wrote: "GAME FOUR
Three doors are waiting to be opened in the basement of End House. After trudging through a pool of water with descending circular saws and falling cages, Linda and her fr..."

R.M.
An endless loop is a great idea. Too bad I didn't think of it. But the rooms above have an endless loops.

message 20: by Susanne (last edited Apr 08, 2017 07:48PM) (new) - added it

Susanne Leist (susanneleist) | 78 comments Kaela wrote: "Susanne wrote: "Come One, Come All to the Greatest Book on Earth!
The games will be dark.
They will be scary.
Stand back.
Eyes wide open.
Play our games.
Win ebooks o..."

If you don't survive, you will have vampires for company.

message 21: by Susanne (new) - added it

Susanne Leist (susanneleist) | 78 comments Ame wrote: "Hi Susanne,
I have your book on my TBR list. It really is a different concept and I was wondering if there is anything similar (book/movie/tv) that you've come across. Also, is there an romance inv..."

Ame,
The first book has romance between Linda, Todd and Wolf. Not as much as book 2 which is now being written. A triangle made in hell.

message 22: by Susanne (new) - added it

Susanne Leist (susanneleist) | 78 comments Kaela wrote: "Susanne wrote: "

GAME ONE
My passions run deep.My hatred grows strong.My revenge lasts forever.Don’t cross me.Don’t anger me.And don’t ever taunt me.I am Wolf.
My cold fingers will run down her ..."

Wolf can be scary with his black eyes and brooding good looks. But then there's Todd with his sarcastic wit. What's a girl to do?

message 23: by Susanne (new) - added it

Susanne Leist (susanneleist) | 78 comments Kaela wrote: "Susanne wrote: "GAME FOUR

Those are pretty much the theme of the book and End House. But do the friends defeat the evil creatures? That is, if they don't get lost in the house.

message 24: by Susanne (last edited Apr 08, 2017 07:49PM) (new) - added it

Susanne Leist (susanneleist) | 78 comments Ame wrote: "Hi Susanne,
I have your book on my TBR list. It really is a different concept and I was wondering if there is anything similar (book/movie/tv) that you've come across. Also, is there an romance inv..."

I love the TV show Supernatural. That might have influenced me a little. However, the vampires on that show are dark and creepy. The Originals have some elegant vampires. More to my taste. The Vampire Diaries lost its appeal to me. The small town in Forida follows from my love of small town mysteries. I've always loved haunted houses. So, to answer your question, the story is based upon my over-active imagination from too much TV and reading.

Brain to Books Cyber Convention (FAIRGROUNDS)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Dead Game: Book One of The Dead Game Series (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Susanne Leist (other topics)