Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Adult Paranormal/Fantasy Romance --62k words

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Barbara (new)

Barbara (barbara1208) | 2 comments I have begun writing my first series and would like to have a few sets of fresh eyes to look over book one. Fair Warning: There are a couple of steamy scenes, though I've tried not to let the romance overshadow the story. I have compiled a questionnaire for those of you interested in beta reading. Any and all feedback is always appreciated.

Book Blurb:
Traveling into the Zagros Mountains with her guide, Luciellia has no clue how big this discovery will be. The ancient temple had lured her in. The door beckoned to be opened. How was she to know that the relic inside would give her powers far beyond her control? Or that this relic was being protected by an enigmatic man living within the ancient walls?

The leader of the elders, Anostollis, has protected his forgotten people for eons. Now, two women seek to disrupt their peace. The theft of the Suni Medallion threatens not only his people, but the entire world. Can he retrieve the relic that holds an ancient evil at bay before it’s too late?

In this chaotic storm of emotion, will two connected souls be stronger than the dark abyss that surrounds them?

If this is something you'd be interested in reading and you are available, then I would be delighted to share my story with you for honest feedback.

Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,
Barbara B.

message 2: by Barbara (new)

Barbara (barbara1208) | 2 comments I am still in need of a few more beta readers. PM or comment if interested. Thank you!