What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Suggest books for me > Historical romance novel search about hero hiding his identity

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (new)

Amy Diaz | 224 comments A book called My Lady Vixen by Connie Mason it has a hero who disguised himself as someone else, he sleeps with the heroine both as himself and with his alter ego. I want to find another HR with these elements.

If anyone knows who please let me know.

message 2: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2476 comments The Raider by Jude Deveraux

message 3: by MJ (new)

MJ | 1385 comments Maybe... the guys don't declare who they are straight up (as in lord types, they just hang about as riff raff), but the women know it's them and there's no snagging under a mask or anything.

The Spring Bride
An Undeniable Rogue

message 4: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 323 comments Sea Scoundrel by Annette Blair was good and I found it pretty funny, too.
The hero pretends not to be a Marquess, but he doesn't wear a disguise or anything.

message 5: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
False Colours by Georgette Heyer is like this, somewhat. (At least, I think this is the one. She's written a book or 80 or so.) The Toll-Gate is another one that has somewhat the story line you are looking for. (And heck, always love to introduce Georgette to a prospective new reader.)

message 6: by Bethany (last edited Oct 27, 2016 09:31PM) (new)

Bethany Gower | 6 comments Try A Rose in Winter. It fits your request, other than that, not giving any spoilers. Could also try Man of My Dreams.