Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Rifter Number Three
This topic is about Rifter Number Three
Book Cover Help > Please add a better cover art!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Abraham Ray (aberay) | 51 comments I put a cover picture for this book on this site, but I can't do this book justice at this time. Could somebody please put a better cover picture on this site?

message 2: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13731 comments What kind of an image was that? You shouldn't upload random non-cover images to books here. It is usually a real pain to get them replaced.

message 3: by Abraham (last edited Oct 16, 2016 04:29PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Abraham Ray (aberay) | 51 comments Sorry, it was the best I could do @ the time. Could you please put the correct cover art on this site please?

message 4: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13731 comments I found a good (bookseller) image on AbeBooks, but it needs cropping, which I'm not able to do at the moment.
http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/BookD...

message 5: by lethe (last edited Oct 16, 2016 04:36PM) (new)

lethe | 13731 comments Abraham wrote: "Sorry, it was the best I could do @ the time. Could you please put the correct cover art on this site please?"

At the time? 13 minutes ago?

Please leave the image blank if you don't have an approved source for the correct cover image.

Also, links to the homepage of a publisher are not allowed in the URL field.

message 6: by Abraham (last edited Oct 16, 2016 04:37PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Abraham Ray (aberay) | 51 comments It was a photograph via a tablet computer that was stuck in 1 spot, sorry. With your help I was able to put a better picture of the cover art on this site. Thanks!

message 7: by lethe (last edited Oct 16, 2016 04:40PM) (new)

lethe | 13731 comments I had edited my previous comment to say that links to the homepage of a publisher are not allowed in the URL field. I have reverted your re-add of the URL.

*And* you haven't cropped the cover.

message 8: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13731 comments OK, have re-uploaded the cover with the whitespace cropped out.

Abraham Ray (aberay) | 51 comments Thanks