Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Fallen Catalyst and Little Wallflower

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Hi! Sorry I forgot to check to find the thread...
Any ideas?

☾ ℓιттℓє ωαℓℓfℓσωєя ☽ | 24 comments what kind of rp are you interested in. like supernatural, romance, ect. I mean than I would have a better idea of what we could do?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments I'm usually up for pretty much anything..

☾ ℓιттℓє ωαℓℓfℓσωєя ☽ | 24 comments want to something supernatural?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Like what?

☾ ℓιттℓє ωαℓℓfℓσωєя ☽ | 24 comments idk maybe like there is a girlfriend and boyfriend, and they boyfriend gets attacked one night and turns into a vampire or werewolf or something, but he does not know at first, but the girlfriend can tell something is different, and helps him figure out how to do deal with it, and than maybe once he knows, he could be something special to that kind like a prince or have to be arranged to marry this other important person, but he really loves his girlfriend.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments That sounds interesting..

☾ ℓιттℓє ωαℓℓfℓσωєя ☽ | 24 comments idk haha just an idea

message 10: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments I'd be willing to try it if you want.

☾ ℓιттℓє ωαℓℓfℓσωєя ☽ | 24 comments Sure! I mean the plot could always change to keep it going if need be , but do you want to rp the girl or guy

message 12: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Could I be the girl...?

☾ ℓιттℓє ωαℓℓfℓσωєя ☽ | 24 comments sure! so for the characters , more detailed or no?

message 14: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Either is fine. Make your character however detailed you want and I'll follow a similar template

message 15: by ☾ ℓιттℓє ωαℓℓfℓσωєя ☽ (last edited Oct 26, 2016 08:39PM) (new)

☾ ℓιттℓє ωαℓℓfℓσωєя ☽ | 24 comments First Name: Devon
Meaning: poet

Middle Name: James
Meaning: replace

Last Name:Lafayette
Meaning: Beech Tree

Basic Details
Date of Birth: October 13, 1998
Zodiac: Libra
Birthstone: Tourmaline
Location of Birth: London, England
Time: 4:23 a.m.
Relationship Status: In A Relationship
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Physical Appearance

(view spoiler)

Hair Description: Black and Long, Shaggy
Eye Color: Grayish Blue
Height: 6'2
Weight: 185
Other: Dimples when smiling

Personality

Commonly Expressed Traits
-happy
-always smiling
-kind to others
-intelligent
-quiet
-fun to be around

Devon is a fun, energetic, laid back kind of guy. He enjoys photography, writing music and hanging out with his girlfriend.

message 16: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Full Name: Alaric Evangaline Hawkins
Nickname: Ally

Basic Details
Birthday: November 11, 1998
Zodiac: Scorpio
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Relationship Status: In a Relationship

Appearance: https://str.your-pictionary.com/beati...
http://data.whicdn.com/images/1128281...

Hair: Auburn Red, long and straight most of the time
Eyes: Blue-Green
Height: 5' 1/2"
Weight: 97 lbs
Other: Has/Needs glasses, usually will try to wear contacts though

Common Traits:
- Kind and extremely caring
-a bit shy
-book smart
-quiet and calm
-stubborn

Ally is calm and keeps to herself mostly, except for a few friends. She's almost always reading, singing, or hanging out with her boyfriend

☾ ℓιттℓє ωαℓℓfℓσωєя ☽ | 24 comments (( do you want to start or me?))

message 18: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments (You please))

☾ ℓιттℓє ωαℓℓfℓσωєя ☽ | 24 comments Devon's alarm clock went off loudly Beep Beep Beep . He rolled over in annoyance, and turned it back off as he quickly fell back into a deep sleep. Over thirty minutes after school started, he finally woke up. He looked groggily at the clock, "Oh shit." He cursed as he jumped out of bed rushing to get dressed. He pulled on some black jeans with a grey hoodie. Devon quickly combed through his straight black hair, and sprayed on some cologne because he didn't shower the night before. He threw his books in his bag, and was out the door in ten minutes. He hopped in the new car his mom had given him for his birthday, and sped off to school. Pulling in a parking lot he groaned knowing this day was not off to exactly a good start. He rushed into the office and grabbed a tardy slip. Devon then quickly walked to class, and rushed in. Of course the class had already started. "Nice of you to join us Mr. Lafayette, you can take the empty seat in the back." The teacher of that class said with a sigh. Devon nodded silently as he headed towards back of the classroom and sat down breathing out a sigh of relief. He yawned instantly I'm still so tired, and sooooo hungry He thought to himself, that morning he was in a rush, and didn't get a chance to grab breakfast. He wondered if his girlfriend was at school yet, he did not have class with her until next period.

message 20: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Ally thankfully had an off hour first thing in the morning so she didn't have to get up quite so early. Her alarm always went off about when the first class at school started so she'd have plenty of time to wake up, get ready, and then walk to school since she lived close enough.
Ally woke up to her alarm and got dressed. Choosing a pair of blue ripped skinny jeans, a black tank top with a dark blue and black flannel top over it and dark blue converse. She brushed out her long hair and left it down, not wanting to go through the work of putting it up. Ally put in her contacts, putting their case along with her glasses in her bag in case they started to bother her. She then grabbed a granola bar for breakfast and started her walk to school.

☾ ℓιттℓє ωαℓℓfℓσωєя ☽ | 24 comments Devon almost fell asleep a couple of times because he was so tired. He knew he should start going to bed earlier, but every night he stayed up just as late or even later. He mentally groaned when the teacher passed out another packet of homework for the night. Devon was so tired of homework he could scream. All this homework meant he rarely ever was able to go out and have fun. Time seemed to move by so slowly, and he now regretted his decision to take extra classes so that he could graduate early.

message 22: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Ally got to school near the end of first hour. She tossed the wrapper from her granola bar in the trash can before starting to walk to Devon's class so they could walk to class together. She checked her phone real quick, leaning against the wall across from the classroom door. The bell rang and almost immediately, people came out of classrooms, the quiet halls filling with noise.