Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived Threads > Cassy's Cozy Autumn Readathon

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I've done the readathon before, but never participated with the community. I'm hoping to get a good deal done. I'll post my tbr Friday after I've stopped at the library!

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate (kathrynlouwca) Cassandra wrote: "I've done the readathon before, but never participated with the community. I'm hoping to get a good deal done. I'll post my tbr Friday after I've stopped at the library!"

Welcome back! I hope you'll participate some with the community. It is so much fun. But if not, that is completely alright as well. Just plain reading and getting things accomplished from the ever growing TBR is always a good thing! Have fun!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I hope to read 1000 pages if possible from some of these...

It
I Capture the Castle
Of Mice and Men
The Creep
Swallow Me Whole
We Are On Our Own

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I've read We Are on Our Own already... taking a short break and then starting on I Capture the Castle!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Iowa

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
For sure I Capture the Castle!

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Salted caramel Noosa yogurt.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm a mama to 3 littles age 6 and under, plus 2 kittens, a pitbull & a great dane. Love my circus!

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I'm trying to actually be social today.

message 6: by Wulfwyn (new)

Wulfwyn  (alaskanbookcafe) | 58 comments It scares me to death! Lol. Good luck to you!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Still working on I Capture the Castle. Probably won't finish it until late tonight.

Robin (Saturndoo) (robinsaturndoo) | 24 comments Go Reader Go!!!! Hope you are enjoying all of your books.

Keep reading and have fun :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I managed to finish I Capture the Castle around 1230 and then I went to bed. Now I'm up again and may read another graphic novel.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.