Duffy Browns Cozy Mystery Series discussion

What are your plans for Halloween?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa (last edited Oct 16, 2016 12:07PM) (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 295 comments Mod
Do you hand out treats for Trick or Treaters?

Do you go to a Party?

Or...do you turn all the lights out and pretend you are not at home? =)

What are your plans for Halloween?

message 2: by Kayt18 (new)

Kayt18 | 37 comments We used to have tons of trick or treaters, now none. I actually like it because of course we still have to buy the candy, lol. No party for us. Probably watch a good scary movie and enjoy all that candy :)

message 3: by Melissa (last edited Oct 16, 2016 04:11PM) (new)

Kayt18 wrote: "We used to have tons of trick or treaters, now none. I actually like it because of course we still have to buy the candy, lol. No party for us. Probably watch a good scary movie and enjoy all that ..."

Kay, Sounds like you have great plans for Halloween!

This is my first year ( for Halloween ) at the house where I'm living....so I'm not sure what to expect! ( I love candy....I need to get some -- but not too early because I might eat it all! ) =)

Have a great Halloween!

message 4: by Gail (new)

Gail (koalabear3) | 77 comments No plans this year. Our first Halloween in Florida.
We usually went trick or treating with 3 of our grand kids except for last year. They were not going to be home so we stayed home and only had 2 trick or treaters. We live in a retirement community so there will be no trick or treaters here this year.

message 5: by Melissa (new)

Gail wrote: "No plans this year. Our first Halloween in Florida.
We usually went trick or treating with 3 of our grand kids except for last year. They were not going to be home so we stayed home and only had 2..."

Gail,

I hope you have a wonderful Halloween in your new community!

message 6: by Gail (new)

Gail (koalabear3) | 77 comments Thanks Melissa! Hope you also have a wonderful Halloween in your new home too!

message 7: by Susan (new)

Susan Trick or treating with my kids. My husband will stay home and hand out candy. I dont buy any until the day before because we all have a sweet tooth and it would be gone!!

message 8: by Melissa (new)

Susan wrote: "Trick or treating with my kids. My husband will stay home and hand out candy. I dont buy any until the day before because we all have a sweet tooth and it would be gone!!"

Susan, I agree with you about the candy! =) I dont have much willpower with candy.

message 9: by Melissa (last edited Oct 26, 2016 04:53PM) (new)

Gail wrote: "Thanks Melissa! Hope you also have a wonderful Halloween in your new home too!"

Thanks Gail!