Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Doctor Who: Extra Time (Doctor Who: Eleventh Doctor Adventures)
This topic is about Doctor Who
Book Issues > Add Cover to Book

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Deedee (last edited Oct 16, 2016 10:04AM) (new) - added it

Deedee | 71 comments The bookcover for Doctor Who: Extra Time is present on the kindle edition but not present on the paperback edition -- please copy cover from kindle to paperback

Doctor Who Extra Time (Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Adventures) by Richard Dungworth Doctor Who Extra Time by Richard Dungworth

The same problem exists with this book Doctor Who: Underwater War :
Doctor Who Underwater War (Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Adventures) by Richard Dinnick Doctor Who Underwater War by Richard Dinnick

message 2: by Dobby (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 3678 comments We cannot copy covers from one edition to another, as that is against GR policy.

However, both editions had Amazon listings, and I added the covers from those listings.

message 3: by Deedee (new) - added it

Deedee | 71 comments Doctor Who: Terminal of DespairDobby0390 wrote: "We cannot copy covers from one edition to another, as that is against GR policy.

However, both editions had Amazon listings, and I added the covers from those listings."

Thank you.

I found one more cover with the same issue:

Doctor Who Terminal of Despair (Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Adventures) by Steve Lyons Doctor Who Terminal of Despair by Steve Lyons

message 4: by Dobby (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 3678 comments #3 - got it; thanks. Cover added from Amazon.