Play Book Tag discussion

Archives 2016-2017 > kindle copy of The Passage?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer P. (new)

Jennifer P. Pope (jenjunum) | 902 comments Does anyone have a copy of The Passage that they could share by email? I am 350 pages in and I thought I had my WiFi off but I didn't. Now it went back to the library and I'd rather not buy a book I've already read half of for $12. Unfortunately there's a wait to get it from both libraries I have access to. Long shot I know! Thanks.

message 2: by Susie (new)

Susie | 4488 comments I think I do. I can email it to you tonight (Australian tonight!).

message 3: by Jennifer P. (new)

Jennifer P. Pope (jenjunum) | 902 comments That would be awesome! Thank you!

message 4: by Ladyslott (new)

Ladyslott | 1880 comments Jennifer P. wrote: "That would be awesome! Thank you!"

Ask Anna.

message 5: by Susie (new)

Susie | 4488 comments I've got it. Sending it now.

message 6: by annapi (new)

annapi | 4963 comments Sorry I saw this late, but I guess Susie has taken care of it. But let me know in case it didn't go through!

message 7: by Jennifer P. (new)

Jennifer P. Pope (jenjunum) | 902 comments Got it! Thank you so much!

message 8: by Amy (new)

Amy | 8505 comments I love how great this group is that something like this so easily happens! Jen is getting finish her book with a few clicks! Bookmarks, and books have flown over the world. Folks are together mourning list pets, managing in laws, celebrating the good stuff too. I just had a moment of gratitude for my reading community of friends. Hope everyone has a blessed day, whenever you are in the world.

message 9: by Jennifer P. (new)

Jennifer P. Pope (jenjunum) | 902 comments Me too. I love this group.