What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Guy tried to blackmail his ex girlfriend or his ex work partner with topless photos. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shelia (last edited Oct 16, 2016 04:33AM) (new)

Shelia Williams | 766 comments Don't remember much just that the Hero and heroine was in the bedroom and the hero picked up her camera ( she was a photographer i think) and started taking pictures of her. I believe that she didn't want him to because she was curvy and he wanted to prove she was beautiful he convinced her to take her shirt off so he could take pictures to show her how beautiful she was. Then later the ex called her to tell her about the pictures that had ended up in his inbox. That is when she realized that the ex received the pictures when she uploaded them to her cloud because she had forgotten to remove him from her cloud account or something when she broke up with him. An he decides to use them to blackmail her but i don't remember what he was blackmailing her for. If someone out there knows this book please help. Thanks

message 2: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 766 comments Ok so maybe the guy and the girl be blackmails may have worked together and maybe dated. He wants something but she won't give it to him so when he see the pictures on there share cloud account he decides to use them against her. Please help.

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40168 comments Mod
You read this when, Shelia? Paper book, ebook, other format? Series or standalone? Where is it set? Author female or male?

message 4: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 766 comments I found it. Sorry I forgot to update this post the book is called
Royal Bastard by Avery Wilde

message 5: by Kris (last edited Nov 03, 2016 05:41AM) (new)

Kris | 36032 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Sheila. Here's the link - Royal Bastard by Avery Wilde.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Royal Bastard (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Avery Wilde (other topics)