Beta Reader Group discussion

Betas Offering FREE Services > Beta Reader Available

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jan (new)

Jan | 13 comments Hi, I'm new here and I mostly beta read Fantasy, Adventure, Mystery, School Setting, Humor, Romance, and Paranormal. If you think your manuscript is a mixture of both, all the better! I steer clear out of Erotica and Horror so please don't send me those.

I am only going to read a finished manuscript and depending on the length of the book, I can give you a maximum of 3 weeks before I get back to you.

Message me here if interested. Thanks!

message 2: by Taylor (new)

Taylor Lowe | 51 comments I've got a romcom gamer romance that I'm needing beta readers for. It's about 60k words long.

message 3: by J.C. (new)

J.C. Kutter | 3 comments Hey Bax, I've got an urban fantasy YA. It's about 98k words.

message 4: by Karen (new)

Karen (kivrin) | 70 comments Hi Bax. I have a high fantasy quartet with a bit of romance that I need beta read. I've had several read-throughs of the first book but really need it for books 2-4. That being said, the whole thing is 500,00 words (I know, I know, that's a lot.) But I can give you a synopsis of any of the books if you're interested in reading them. If you'd like I can send you a link to the first book which is on Wattpad, so you can see if it's something that interests you.

message 5: by Rod (new)

Rod Baker | 119 comments Hi Bax, re adventure, I have an impromptu road trip I took with my cousin from Vancouver BC to Belize and back...would appreciate any help you can give. its shortish about 30,000...