What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Girl befriends disabled man, they kill his mom and feed her to pigs

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sky (new)

Sky Schirmer | 3 comments I do believe this was YA fiction. In it, the girl lived in England with her parents. The book started with her talking about how everyone she knew had parents getting divorced. Fast forward to her meeting a man who lived with his mother, as he is mentally disabled. I remember they end up killing his mom and dismembering her before they feed her remains to pigs. Later she is in shock about this, and he tells her how compartmentalizes memories into "boxes" to deal with bad memories.

message 2: by Sky (new)

Sky Schirmer | 3 comments Edit: After laying in bed last night thinking about, I remember the woman died after falling down the stairs in her wheelchair. They got rid of the body so the guys wouldn't have to go to group home

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37834 comments Mod
What year did you read this YA fiction? Paper, ebook, other format? Author female or male?

message 4: by Sky (new)

Sky Schirmer | 3 comments Hmm, had to earlier than 2013 but later than 2009. I do believe the author was female, but I could be wrong. It was a paperback at the time.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37834 comments Mod
Sky, are you still looking for this or did you find it?