What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA Fantasy. Werewolf maybe; family moves to this woody town and these two sisters go exploring in the woods the older of the two gets bite and becomes really closed off and hides in her room while the other sister tries to find the monster.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tonee (last edited May 28, 2020 09:59PM) (new)

Tonee E | 13 comments So this family moves to this woody town and these two sisters go exploring in the woods the older of the two gets bite and becomes really closed of and hides in her room while the other sister tries to find the monster.
High school age.I believe the sister that was attacked is turning into a wolf (unknown to the younger sister) so she’s trying to find answers.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37852 comments Mod
Tonee, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 3: by Tonee (last edited May 22, 2020 12:15AM) (new)

Tonee E | 13 comments Tonee wrote: "So this family moves to this woody town and these two sisters go exploring in the woods the older of the two gets bite and becomes really closed of and hides in her room while the other sister trie..."

I’m still looking

message 4: by Kris (last edited May 22, 2020 03:19PM) (new)

Kris | 33543 comments Mod
Tonee, how old are the two sisters? Is this book for teens or adults?

What's the genre or tone - e.g., fantasy, mystery, horror, paranormal romance?

Why is one sister looking for the monster (possible werewolf)?

message 5: by Tonee (new)

Tonee E | 13 comments Kris wrote: "Tonee, how old are the two sisters? Is this book for teens or adults?

What's the genre or tone - e.g., fantasy, mystery, horror, paranormal romance?

Why is one sister looking for the monster (pos..."

High school age. Young adult. I believe the sister that was attacked is turning into a wolf (unknown to the younger sister) so she’s trying to find answers

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33543 comments Mod
Thanks. Added "YA Fantasy" to the topic header. Feel free to update it.