Mystery Madness discussion

#Book1CoziesClub > November Books of the Month

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Di (new)

Di (disis19) | 732 comments Mod
The selections for November have been chosen! They are Flip That Haunted House (Haunted Renovation Series) by Rose Pressey and A Deadly Grind (Vintage Kitchen Mysteries) by Victoria Hamilton.

Since Thanksgiving will be towards the end of November for those of us in the States, I also have a bonus selection in case you'd like to read a cozy with a holiday theme. The selection is The Great Turkey Caper (Anges Barton Holiday Mystery Novellas) by Madison Johns. If you know of any other cozies with a Thanksgiving theme, please share those with us! Also, if the Thanksgiving themed cozy is in the middle of a series, please let us know if it is a series that is ok to read out of order or not. I personally don't like to read books out of order in series, but I'm sure there are others who don't mind that.

If you'd like to see my announcement video, it is here

I will be posting discussion threads for these books closer to the first of November. If you have any suggestions for December, please let me know before November 15. Elizabeth has already suggested Mistletoe Murder, the first in the Lucy Stone Mystery series by Leslie Meier. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on these selections!

message 2: by Di (new)

Di (disis19) | 732 comments Mod
Hi Nora! That's awesome. Can't wait to hear what you think of the books ^-^