Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Questions > Can't see new ratings?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nikky (new)

Nikky Kaye (goodreadscomnikkykaye) | 7 comments Hi there, oh great keepers of GR information! I noticed a bunch of new ratings on the attached title recently, and several of them are low, pulling my overall rating down quite a bit. I totally get that every reader is different, but I can't even seem to find where these ratings are in the listing. There are no reviews attached to them? If they are there, where do I see them? When I try to filter for them, nothing shows up.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

message 2: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments Reviews are not required for rating a book; many readers don't review, many don't even add ratings, as you can see if you click on "Rating Details" under the book title: 83 ratings, 39 reviews, added by 208 people. You can also see details of the star rating spread.

message 3: by Nikky (new)

Nikky Kaye (goodreadscomnikkykaye) | 7 comments Okay, I understand. It just seemed as though a bunch of 1 and 2 star ratings were added recently (when I hadn't had any before, in the two months the book has been out), and I wondered if they were spam or something. So there's no way to tell who left what rating, I guess? I thought that if you filtered by rating star, it would show the list of readers who rated it such. I'm relatively new to GR, so forgive my ignorance. :)

Thanks for your help!

message 4: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 41973 comments Mod
This is not a Librarians Group issue, but one for the Contact Us link on the Help page. Librarians can help with issues pertaining to specific book records or most related issues, but have no control over general site functionality or related issues. Closing thread.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.