After the End RP discussion

Houses > Merrill Household

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) ((Don't really know what to put here so...XD))

message 2: by Elizabeth, The Tired Chemist (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) | 16903 comments Mod
Trevor was laying on his bed, eyes closed though he was awake. Things had been pretty quiet for him and his sister lately, he guessed that was a good thing.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Selena was in her room, looking out the window as she tied her hair up in a ponytail. She sighed, sitting on her bed after a moment.

message 4: by Elizabeth, The Tired Chemist (new)

Trevor knew that there were no other specials nearby at least, the only power he sensed right now was his sister's. A few minutes later he finally got up with a sigh. "You hungry?" He called to Selena as he went into the kitchen.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Selena looked in the direction where he was. "That depends, are you cooking?" She called out, going over to the kitchen.

message 6: by Elizabeth, The Tired Chemist (new)

He smirked a bit. "Don't worry. I was just heating up some leftovers."

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) She pretended to be relieved. "As long as their the left overs I cooked." She joked.

message 8: by Elizabeth, The Tired Chemist (new)

"I threw my horrible disaster from the other night away, so you're safe."

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Selena chuckled. "Good." She said, grabbing two glasses. "We have...soda and juice."

message 10: by Elizabeth, The Tired Chemist (new)

"Juice for me."

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) She served two glasses of juice, walking over to the table. "What are we doing today?"

message 12: by Elizabeth, The Tired Chemist (new)

He shrugged. "What were you wanting to do?"

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) "Well, I like exploring. How about we...I don't know, walk around the mall or something?"

message 14: by Elizabeth, The Tired Chemist (new)

He exaggeratedly rolled his eyes. "I guess we can go to the mall."

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Selena grinned. "Who knows, maybe we can even find some power you've never tried before."

message 16: by Elizabeth, The Tired Chemist (new)

"Yeah, that could be fun, test something new out."

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) "I'll go get my jacket." Selena said with a grin.

message 18: by Elizabeth, The Tired Chemist (new)

"sounds good, we can just eat something while we're there.'

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) "This gets better by the second." She called out from her room, grabbing her black leather jacket.

message 20: by Elizabeth, The Tired Chemist (new)

He grinned, finishing his glass and putting it in the sink, he was already ready to go.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Selena waited for him at the door impatiently. "I get older by the second."

message 22: by Elizabeth, The Tired Chemist (new)

"Was waiting for you sis." He stuck his tongue out as they headed out the door.

((You post first?))

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) ((Sure))

Selena Rolled her eyes going after him.