Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

ARCHIVES: CHALLENGES > Week 188 October 16-22 (Colors)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) Hi everybody! The trees have started to change colors (at least for me), indicating that fall is officially here. So I dare you to read a book with fall colors on it. Have a good reading week!

message 2: by Sarah Louise (new)

Sarah Louise (kerosenelit) I'm going to read Walk on Earth a Stranger (The Gold Seer Trilogy, #1) by Rae Carson

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) Sarah wrote: "I'm going to read Walk on Earth a Stranger (The Gold Seer Trilogy, #1) by Rae Carson"

I've heard good things about that one, so I hope that you enjoy it!

message 4: by Allison (new)

Allison Brunskill | 1891 comments I'm going with Royally Screwed (Royally, #1) by Emma Chase

message 5: by Sarah Louise (new)

Sarah Louise (kerosenelit) Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) wrote: "Sarah wrote: "I'm going to read Walk on Earth a Stranger (The Gold Seer Trilogy, #1) by Rae Carson"

I've heard good things about that one, so I hope that you enjoy it!"

Thanks, Anna! I hope so too.

message 6: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new)

Trisha | 31440 comments yay! I love love love your theme!!

hmm....fall colors, I'm going with
The Falconer (The Falconer, #1) by Elizabeth May

I love the red brown color in her hair!

message 7: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I'm also going with The Falconer (The Falconer, #1) by Elizabeth May

message 8: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I am VERY LATE but I finally was able to read/finish my book The Falconer (The Falconer, #1) by Elizabeth May and I really loved it!