What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Book about young female mage and warrior

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SiagoO (new)

SiagoO | 11 comments I can't find book that facebook recomended for me in last week. I thought i liked post but no i didn't so i need your help to find that one. Book probably is new or maybe will be realeased . Book is about young female magician , she need to help uprise one warrior skills by her magic. From the start they hate each other. And thats all i remmember.
Book is wrote by a man, and title (i'm not sure) but start's from "A" . Maybe someone see that too ... i will be grateful if someone help me :)

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35119 comments Mod
SiagoO, I moved your request to the Unsolved folder because you're looking for a specific book.

message 3: by SiagoO (new)

SiagoO | 11 comments Nobody? I tried search in google by many options but this is unsearchable....

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35119 comments Mod
Please note you can "bump" your request (by posting a comment) every 30+ days in this large group -- or sooner if you remember more information.

message 5: by Etta.n (new)

Etta.n | 93 comments Abhorsen by Garth Nix maybe??

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

do you happen to know when you read it? if it was an older book or a newer release at the time?

message 7: by SiagoO (new)

SiagoO | 11 comments It's not abhorsen. Rachel I think that was some debut of book I only read description on fb :(

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Artemis Fowl

Maybe it's this one?

message 9: by SiagoO (new)

SiagoO | 11 comments Nope :( description was about fantasy world human female magician and human warrior man. As I understand and remember from that description she need to help him uprise skills but he is so "high and mighty " and he wasn't pleasant to help and from first meeting he hate her so does she..
What a shame on me I didn't "like" that post :( I remember also how book cover look like that was some kind of dark view mountain or something on down page were title , on up left corner were author name with small letters.. ( sorry for my terrible english I hope you understand me)

message 10: by SiagoO (new)

SiagoO | 11 comments Up

message 11: by SiagoO (new)

SiagoO | 11 comments up? Maybe now somebody seen that ?

message 12: by Mir (new)

Mir | 712 comments Did you try Amazon search? If you're reasonably sure it was a new book you can restrict the search to only fantasy published in the past year or two.

message 13: by Etta.n (new)

Etta.n | 93 comments Not Alanna: The First Adventure or one of Tamora Pierce's other books? Alanna studies magic with a man named Numier...

message 14: by Anna (new)

Anna | 509 comments Sounds a bit like Resenting the Hero though it's not a recent release.

message 15: by SiagoO (new)

SiagoO | 11 comments I tried to search everywhere :( No Alanna , no Resenting the Hero. I remember that title was one word onlu one and just forget author name but sure that was male author with short name and short surname. Cover of book was some kind of sci fi type . Description sound like kind of YA or Urban Fantasy maybe.. and for sure that was author tribiute. Maybe some day i will find that.

message 16: by Mir (new)

Mir | 712 comments Could it be Avery?

message 17: by SiagoO (new)

SiagoO | 11 comments No :( Still not that :(

message 18: by SiagoO (new)

SiagoO | 11 comments up

message 20: by SiagoO (new)

SiagoO | 11 comments I tried almost every option ;(

message 21: by CrazyUnicorn (new)

CrazyUnicorn | 218 comments Have you checked on bestfantasybooks.com? or Fantasticfiction.com?

message 22: by SiagoO (new)

SiagoO | 11 comments thx Lina i will try there

message 23: by CrazyUnicorn (new)

CrazyUnicorn | 218 comments You're welcome :) hope you'll find the book :)

message 24: by Dhana Latchmi (new)

Dhana Latchmi Mahesh (latchmigirl) | 55 comments Mage girl trying to up her warrior skill sounds like https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

message 25: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39280 comments Mod
SiagoO, are you still looking for this or did you find it?