Sherwood Forest discussion

Nottingham > ***outer wall***

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Liam (new)

Liam The stone wall surrounding the village of Nottingham. It overhangs slightly, offering shelter and concealment to any who wished to stand along it.

message 2: by Liam (new)

Liam Robin flexed his fingers and leaned against the wall, glancing occasionally towards the small wooden door that offered an easy way into the village. Marian should've been here by now.

He sighed. What does she see in me? he wondered. He was an outlaw. A rebel living in the woods. He had nothing to offer her.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 15, 2016 01:29PM) (new)

Marian picked up her dress and ran stealithly to the door. "Dreadful servants! They just don't know when to leave." She muttered to herself. She hoped Robin hadn't left yet.
When she reached the wall, she saw the outline of Robin's body. "Robin!" She called out softly.

message 4: by Liam (new)

Liam ((Sorry I totally missed this lol))

Robin glanced up and sighed in relief as he saw Marian heading towards him. He stepped towards her and smiled weakly.

"I thought you wouldn't come," he said quietly, as he put his arms around her.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm very sorry dear Robin. I wanted to come sooner but the servants were loitering especially tonight. It is so good to see you." Marian smiled.

message 6: by Liam (new)

Liam Robin sighed and pulled back. "Don't they always?" He said with a smile.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Very true. I can't wait for the day I can finally leave here and be with the one I truly love. You." Marian sighed.

message 8: by Liam (new)

Liam ((Sorry))

Robin smiled faintly. "That will be the day, my love," he said quietly, and kissed her hand.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Marian smiled. "Are you okay my love? You seem worried." She questioned.

message 10: by Liam (new)

Liam Robin hesitated. He didn't mean to sound worried..... but he couldn't deny....

"If the sheriff were to find out about us.... he'd kill you," Robin said quietly. "I do think you need to make your choice, Marian. Either the castle or me. I don't know if we can go on this way."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Marian sighed. She knew that fact better then anyone. "Robin, as much as I'd love to I can't just drop everything and leave."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((LIAM))

message 13: by Liam (new)

Liam ((Sorry.... my inspiration is awful right now....... -_-))

Robin nodded. "I know," he said quietly. "I know. But they'll find out if we keep it this way."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Marian kissed Robin. "I will go anywhere with you. I love you. You have stolen my heart."

message 15: by Liam (new)

Liam Robin sighed. "Take your time to think it through, though," he said quietly. "Don't make any impulsive decisions."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Marian bit her lip. "Okay. I will take some time and think about it." She decided. "But I wish you knew how much I care for you."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((Liam i know you're low on creativity but i am so bored))

message 18: by Liam (new)

Liam Robin sighed. "I love you too, darling, but this is your life we're talking about."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"But I have no life without you." Marian frowned.

message 20: by Liam (new)

Liam Robin leaned in closer and shook his head. "I can't offer you a real life, love," he whispered. "A life of hardship and likely a sudden end with a sword. That's all I have. It's all I am."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't say that." Marian pleaded. "We can find somewhere." She kissed him softly. "Just have faith my dear."

message 22: by Liam (new)

Liam ((Sorry I've been out for a while))

Robin shook his head slightly. "I can't abandon Sherwood. I can't abandon Locksley. I can't abandon Nottingham. Maybe one day, that'll be possible. But not now."