The Page Turners Book Club discussion

Night Film
This topic is about Night Film
October 2016 > book arrived

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Perfumegirl | 23 comments yeah!!! my book just came in the mail...will start it tonight....

message 2: by Shana (new)

Shana Potter Monroe | 15 comments nice! hope u enjoy it. I'm about 115 pages in and it's pretty good

Perfumegirl | 23 comments I've made it to page 46 and having a difficult time getting into it...hope it picks up.

message 4: by Shana (new)

Shana Potter Monroe | 15 comments I'm not a big fan of mystery and thriller books but I'm interested enough to keep going I wanna know what happens. hope u can keep reading

Perfumegirl | 23 comments determined to read it, but slow going so far ~ Mysteries and thrillers are my favorite genre, but I'm used to a much faster pace.

Chelsea | 40 comments Mod
See if you can borrow the audiobook from your library or on Overdrive. Switching back and forth between both formats is helping me get through some of the denser parts. Every time I start to zone out something exciting happens so the pacing is somewhat keeping me intrigued.

Perfumegirl | 23 comments Chelsea wrote: "See if you can borrow the audiobook from your library or on Overdrive. Switching back and forth between both formats is helping me get through some of the denser parts. Every time I start to zone o..."

Glad switching back and forth helps you Chelsea and thanks for the idea.