RP Folder #1 > Seehum and Carson

Comments Showing 1-50 of 86 (86 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Carson (new)

Carson | 101 comments Here we go!!

message 2: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 64 comments Ok so what type do u wanna do

message 3: by Carson (new)

Carson | 101 comments I can do step-siblings, teacher and student and prisoner /warden

message 4: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 64 comments Ok wanna do step siblings

message 5: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 64 comments Could I be the female

message 6: by Carson (new)

Carson | 101 comments Sure:)

Name:
Personality:
Other:

message 7: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 64 comments Name: Selene rivers
Appearance:
Personality: she's bubbly and a fun girl with a sarcastic nature.She is very caring though and loves animals.Shes funny and flirty too.
Other:has a great voice and has a tattoo of angel wings on her collar bone.

message 8: by Carson (new)

Carson | 101 comments Name: Jeremy Wilson
Appearance: description
Personality: He is kind and funny. He is super romantic. He can have a temper
Other: He hates the fact that his mom married Selena's dad. He tries to be kind but sometimes he gets annoyed. He has a tattoo on his side of a bear paw.

message 9: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 64 comments Could u start please :)

message 10: by Carson (new)

Carson | 101 comments Jeremy stormed into the house and up to his room. He was tired of his cock tease of a girlfriend. He knew she was cheating on him but he still gave her the benefit of the doubt. He rubbed the back of his neck and frowned. He heard Selene in her room. He shrugged she probably had friends over like usual.

message 11: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 64 comments Selene smiled as she laughed at her friends story.Soon enough her friends left and she was left alone.She waved them farewell and then went to get a box of juice from the fridge.As she turned the corner she accidentally bumped into someone."oh I'm sorry."She said and then looked up to see her brother.step brother she reminded herself.

message 12: by Carson (new)

Carson | 101 comments "Yup"Jeremy leaned against the wall watching her." How was your day." He asked curiously. He took a sip of his soda and bit his lip softly. He chuckled and shoved one of her friends number in his pocket. He knew he was being an ass flirting with her friends but he was happy. He looked over at her slowly. He used to have a crush on his in junior high but he started to dislike her after his mom fell in love with her dad.

message 13: by Sia (last edited Oct 15, 2016 11:59AM) (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 64 comments "It was good I'd say how was yours?"she asked getting the box of juice and pouting some for herself."how's your girlfriend?"She added as she started drinking the juice.She noticed him shoving something in his pocket but she ignored it.

message 14: by Carson (new)

Carson | 101 comments " Beth is cheating on me.." Jeremy shrugged and walked over to the refrigerator." So when are the rents coming back from their trip?" He asked sitting down slowly. He couldn't help admire her body.

message 15: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 64 comments "Aren't you gonna do anything about it?"She asked then she bent down to pet her kitten."they'll be back in two weeks."She replied stroking the kittens fur smiling at her.

message 16: by Carson (new)

Carson | 101 comments "Nope because I don't care anymore."Jeremy responded and got up." I'm gonna take a shower. I have some money by my laptop if you wanna order a pizza for us." He smiled and ran up the stairs to shower. He wasn't to worried about her snooping on his stuff he knew the only bad thing on his computer were his nudes but he labeled the file under English.

message 17: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 64 comments "Ok alright."She said and sat down on the chair.After a while she decided to order the pizza and she got up heading to his room.She went in and was about to grab the money when her eye caught the file named English."ooh I bet he has his English notes here,I'll just quickly take a picture of them."She smiled and clicked on the file which loaded his pictures.She gasped and quickly closed it and ran back to her room.All the whole his body was stuck in her mind.

message 18: by Carson (new)

Carson | 101 comments Jeremy got out and wrapped a towel around his waist walking to his room." Selene I'm out if you need the bathroom." He called gently knocking on her door before heading to his room next door. He sighed softly looking at his phone.

message 19: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 64 comments She kept sitting on her bed,shaking her head in an attempt to stop thinking of his body,so handsome.She just realised how hot he really was and then the harsh truth sank in.They were siblings now.She hated her father for doing this to her.she slowly opened the door and walked to his room."I forgot to order the pizza could you do that?"She asked and once again caught a glimpse of his upper body.She blushed slightly and quickly turned away.

message 20: by Carson (new)

Carson | 101 comments "Yeah of course."Jeremy looked over at her confused. He stood up and quickly pulled his shorts on while she was looking away." Are you okay?" He asked her softly. She was usually bubbly and happy.

message 21: by Carson (new)

Carson | 101 comments ((Sorry for slow responses))

message 22: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 64 comments "Yeah yeah I'm fine."she replied And smiled at him.She went downstairs and sat down on the couch and turned on the tv.

(It's ok,are u busy though?)

message 23: by Carson (new)

Carson | 101 comments ((No I'm not))

Jeremy walked downstairs and slid his shirt on. He sat down on the couch next to her and yawned." So how are you and what's his name Chad??" He asked softly and watched her. She was acting strange today.

message 24: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 64 comments "Yeah um we broke up."She replied."he was too clingy,I need someone who's independent and doesn't rely on me for things."She switched through the channels bored already.

message 25: by Carson (new)

Carson | 101 comments "Oh I'm sorry" Jeremy looked over at the tv slightly. He yawned and rubbed his thigh slightly. He pulled his phone out and texted his girlfriend. She was sending naughty pictures to him and he growled softly.

message 26: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 64 comments She peeked at him then got up and yawned."I'm gonna go sleep ok."she smiled and headed upstairs."goodnight."She opened the door and changed into her nightspot which was basically see through and she jumped in bed.She tried to sleep but couldn't and eventually gave up and started walking around the house listening to music.

message 27: by Carson (new)

Carson | 101 comments Jeremy was sleeping on the couch his shorts pulled down slightly. He opened his eyes slightly and looked over seeing Selene walk in. He closed his eyes quickly and pretended to be asleep

message 28: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 64 comments Selene came in the living room,her kitten in her arms as she cleaned around the room not having anything else to do.She saw Jeremy sleeping and she softly tiptoed to the other side so he wouldn't wake up.It was still dark so she didn't really notice his shorts were slightly pulled down.She smiled and picked up a blanket and spread it over him."sleep tight Jeremy."and then in a barely audible whisper."I think I'm falling in love with you."

message 29: by Carson (new)

Carson | 101 comments Jeremy groaned softly in his pretend sleep. He couldn't believe what he heard her whisper. He heard his dog Cash run over and jump on his chest." Damn it dog.." he grimaced slightly sitting up

message 30: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 64 comments Selene headed to the other room and continued her walk,her earphones stuck in as she thought about all the endless things going on in her mind.

message 31: by Carson (new)

Carson | 101 comments Jeremy stood up and fixed his shorts before going after Selene. He walked up behind her and carefully pinned her against the wall before kissing her lips. He was waiting for her to slap him.

message 32: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 64 comments Her heart rate stopped for a second as she tried to process what was going on.She pulled away."wh-what are you doing?"She asked,wanting to kiss him back but knowing she shouldn't.

message 33: by Carson (new)

Carson | 101 comments "Something that I should have done sooner."Jeremy wrapped his arms around her little waist and kissed her lips again closing his eyes.

message 34: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 64 comments She let herself get lost in the kiss as she kissed him back,her arms around his neck."but what about our parents?"She whispered in his ear.

message 35: by Carson (new)

Carson | 101 comments "Right now I could care less.. but if you don't want to kiss me..."Jeremy pulled away slowly. He was going to play hard to get. He walked up to his room and laid down on his bed.

message 36: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 64 comments She was still so confused,her feelings still a jumble but she followed him and stood at his doorway."you don't even know how amazing you just made me feel Jeremy."She smiled."I would kiss you again and again if I could."

message 37: by Carson (new)

Carson | 101 comments "Then do it." Jeremy watched her body. He didn't realize that her nightgown was see through. He bit his lip softly and looked at his shorts.

(( is this going to be the first mature scene?))

message 38: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 64 comments (Yeah wanna pm or here?)

She smiled and climbed the bed."also.."she whispered in his ear."I'm still a virgin."She smiled and slowly pressed her lips to his.

message 39: by Carson (new)

Carson | 101 comments ((Pm I'll respond there))

message 40: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 64 comments (Ok)

message 41: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 64 comments Selene sat on the dinner table,picking at her food.She didn't really feel like eating as she listened to her mother tell them about a dinner party they'd be hosting.

message 42: by Carson (new)

Carson | 101 comments Jeremy walked into the house after his football game. He was sore and bruised and he had a lovely black eye. He sat down at the table and started to eat his spaghetti. He looked over at Selene slightly.

message 43: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 64 comments She would be lying if she said her heart didn't skip a beat when she saw him.She looked up at him then back at her spaghetti.She wasn't really hungry but tried to eat it anyways.

"Jeremy dear what happened to you?"His mother asked looking at him.

message 44: by Carson (new)

Carson | 101 comments Jeremy was irritated with Selene's Dad." Well mother your husband.. left me completely open on the field and I was tackled so badly my helmet came off." He was angry and he finished his dinner quickly so he would be able to go shower and clean off any blood on him.

message 45: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 64 comments Selene but her lip as she looked at her dad,who didn't seem to have any say in this.She finished her dinner and went up to her room.She passed Jeremy's room and knocked on his door."are you ok?"She asked."do you need any help cleaning?" She had a first aid box in her room if he needed it.

message 46: by Carson (new)

Carson | 101 comments Jeremy opened his door carefully." I'd rather not.. being tackled by your ex and him punching me in the face and your dad saying nothing." He growled and closed his door leaning against it to keep it closed. He heard a group of her friends earlier talking about the sex they had and how they worried about becoming pregnant and he just wasn't in the mood to discuss anything

message 47: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 64 comments "I'm sorry..."She said softly and went to her room pulling out her phone and sending a text to her ex.Fucking stay away from Jeremy.. she shut it off and sat on her bed her head leaning against the bed frame.She had heard her friends talking about pregnancy and she had excised herself from the conversation but it still stuck in her mind.She groaned and pulled the blanket over her.

message 48: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 64 comments *excused

message 49: by Carson (new)

Carson | 101 comments Jeremy got up and went to the shower taking off his uniform. He grimaced in pain as he looked over his bruised body. He hates Selene's Dad.. he would risk his star quarterback to make a point to the other boys and that was bullshit. He was used to his coaches making sure that the bigger guys took a tackle first. Jeremy slid into the hot shower and moaned softly enjoying the heat on his body. He looked around and carefully grabbed his phone keeping it from getting wet. He took a couple of nudes to send to Selene.

message 50: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 64 comments She plugged her phone to the stereo set and started playing her music as she danced to it.She had dance classes regularly and she loved dancing.She paused the music to go get a glass of water.She heard her parents go to their room but she could hear them talking loudly inside.She knew her dad should be helped but he didn't really like Jeremy too much.She sighed and went back to her dancing.What a messed up family she had.

« previous 1