NetGalley Addicts Support Group discussion

Reviews! [Share With Us!] > Badge for number of reviews posted

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Fictionophile  (fictionophile) | 166 comments I was delighted a while back to receive a badge from NetGalley celebrating the fact that I have submitted 100 reviews.
I've noticed on other blogs that some NetGalley members have a 200 reviews badge.
How many of these badges are there?
Does anyone have a 300 reviews badge?

Bookworm Extraordinaire (e-marie-r) | 5 comments I've seen someone with a 500 reviews badge as well!

Fictionophile  (fictionophile) | 166 comments Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends) wrote: "I've seen someone with a 500 reviews badge as well!"

WOW! I wonder if it was children's books or full length novels?

Bookworm Extraordinaire (e-marie-r) | 5 comments Fictionophile wrote: "Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends) wrote: "I've seen someone with a 500 reviews badge as well!"

WOW! I wonder if it was children's books or full length novels?"

I don't know. I JUST got my 50 one and thought that was exciting. *lol*

message 5: by Susan (new)

Susan | 148 comments I'm pretty sure it jumps from 200 to 500......let me go check.

message 6: by Susan (new)

Susan | 148 comments Yes badges for reviews are

Fictionophile  (fictionophile) | 166 comments I JUST got my 50 one and thought that was exciting. *lol*

They are ALL exciting!

message 8: by Nicki (new)

Nicki I've just got my 10 badge :-)

message 9: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (teresaoh) Well done Nicki. Congratulations!

message 10: by Nicki (new)

Nicki Teresa wrote: "Well done Nicki. Congratulations!"

Thanks Teresa I had a very polite reminder from a publisher this afternoon which spurred me on to post my reviews. Sometimes I struggle to to put into words what I want to say. I guess the more I review the easier it'll get.

message 11: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (teresaoh) Nicki wrote: "Teresa wrote: "Well done Nicki. Congratulations!"

Thanks Teresa I had a very polite reminder from a publisher this afternoon which spurred me on to post my reviews. Sometimes I struggle to to put ..."

I know what you mean Nicki. It can be difficult, and I find some books easier to review than others. Keep up the good work. You are on a roll!

message 12: by Susan (new)

Susan | 148 comments Great job Nicki!

message 13: by Nicki (new)

Nicki Susan wrote: "Great job Nicki!"

message 14: by Nicki (new)

Nicki Teresa wrote: "Nicki wrote: "Teresa wrote: "Well done Nicki. Congratulations!"

Thanks Teresa I had a very polite reminder from a publisher this afternoon which spurred me on to post my reviews. Sometimes I strug..."

Thanks again :-)

message 15: by CrabbyPatty (new)

CrabbyPatty | 2 comments On my way to my 100 review badge. Got 75 reviews so far. I'm sorta excited!

message 16: by Susan (new)

Susan | 148 comments CrabbyPatty wrote: "On my way to my 100 review badge. Got 75 reviews so far. I'm sorta excited!"

Good for you! Keep it up!

message 17: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Dooley (adox66) | 15 comments Got my 25 badge late last year and now working my way up to 50 hopefully.

message 18: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (teresaoh) Congratulations Adrian!

Dorie  - Cats&Books :) (dorie--catsbooks) | 442 comments its going to be a big jump for me to go from 200 to 500, that's going to take a while :(

message 20: by Susan (last edited Feb 01, 2017 07:05PM) (new)

Susan | 148 comments I'm at 299 and it makes me sad that there is no 300 badge!

message 21: by Kay (new)

Kay I'm over 50 reviews and haven't gotten my 50 badge :( I'm sad.

message 22: by Myndi (new)

Myndi (madbooklove) | 23 comments I just got my 100 badge! Woohoo! Another 100 to go. That's going to be awhile. But for now? 100! Yay!

message 23: by Myndi (new)

Myndi (madbooklove) | 23 comments Kay wrote: "I'm over 50 reviews and haven't gotten my 50 badge :( I'm sad."

Have you DNF'd any of those 50? Given feedback, but didn't actually review it? I ask only because I just got my 100 badge, but my feedback status is 109. Nine of those are books I provided feedback to the publisher that I wasn't going to finish the book because I couldn't get into it for some reason. Only the actual reviews count towards the badge.

message 24: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (teresaoh) Congratulations Myndi! That is some achievement.

message 25: by Myndi (new)

Myndi (madbooklove) | 23 comments Teresa wrote: "Congratulations Myndi! That is some achievement."

Thanks, Teresa!

message 26: by Kay (new)

Kay Myndi wrote: "Kay wrote: "I'm over 50 reviews and haven't gotten my 50 badge :( I'm sad."

Have you DNF'd any of those 50? Given feedback, but didn't actually review it? I ask only because I just got my 100 badg..."

Yeah, a few archived before I got to download :( Thanks for clarifying!

message 27: by Kay (new)

Kay I finally got my 50 reviews badge! So excited!

message 28: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (teresaoh) Congratulations Kay!

message 29: by Myndi (new)

Myndi (madbooklove) | 23 comments Kay wrote: "I finally got my 50 reviews badge! So excited!"

Awesome! Congrats!

message 30: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Dooley (adox66) | 15 comments Well done Kay. I'm in the mid 30s reviews wise so feel like I'm in no mans land!
50 up by the end of the year I hope(or earlier).

message 31: by Kay (new)

Kay You guys are so sweet! Thank you! Looking forward to badge posts from you all!

message 32: by Bookish (new)

Bookish Veenita (bookishveenita) | 25 comments 80%

Finally. I got this. However it might disappear again. But I am happy.

message 33: by Ylva (new)

Ylva (ylva_cb) | 15 comments I just got my first badge for "Top Reviewer" :)

message 34: by Susan (new)

Susan | 148 comments Congratulations Subinita and Yiva!! Great job!!

message 35: by Atlas (new)

Atlas (atlasrising) I just got my 10 reviews badge! Hopefully the start of a long Netgalley journey :)

message 36: by Kay (new)

Kay Eeeeppp! So happy for you guys! Congratulations.

message 37: by Rae (new)

Rae Colley (readthisbookyall) | 2 comments Wow, so impressed with everyone's new badge level-up! I didn't know about the badges that Subinita and Yiva just earned, so that sent me to NetGalley to see what the badges exist. I am at 24 feedback right now, so I was excited that the next one would get me to the 25 badge, but now I see that I have only provided a review for 17 of those 24. Is there any way to see that number? My feedback number on my profile is 24, but I've seen several people who didn't get badges until their review number was over the minimum. Problem is, I can't see my review number unless I just manually count all the books with no social media icons (indicating no review). Anyone have a shortcut?

Also, I just noticed after this that I have 1 pencil icon for Featured Review! 2 more for badge status. I never even look at my Feedback Sent tab, so I didn't notice it. Sorry for the long post! If I spent this much time on reviews, I'd be up to 50 by now!

message 38: by Myndi (new)

Myndi (madbooklove) | 23 comments Congrats everyone! I don't think I knew how the Top Reviewer badge was earned, but that's quite a feat. And 80%...I've got a lot of climbing to do to get there. Awesome!

Dorie  - Cats&Books :) (dorie--catsbooks) | 442 comments I have my 200 reviews badge but wish there was another closer number to strive towards. The next one is 500 and that will take me another couple of years, ha! I think they should have one for ever additional hundred, 300, 400, 500, why not? It is a way to recognize our contributions :)

message 40: by Fictionophile (new)

Fictionophile  (fictionophile) | 166 comments Dorie wrote: "I have my 200 reviews badge but wish there was another closer number to strive towards. The next one is 500 and that will take me another couple of years, ha! I think they should have one for ever ..."
I agree Dorie. Actually I was wishing for a 150 badge as it is taking me forever to get to 200. The gap between 200 and 500 is huge.

message 41: by Linda (new)

Linda Boa | 1 comments Damn! I just got my 50 reviews badge, and I've been sending feedback; I'm thinking I'm at about 63 and looking forward to getting a 75 one and I discover on here it's a 100 one next! That'll take me a while! And I've NEVER been near 80% feedback since I started using it!

message 42: by Ylva (new)

Ylva (ylva_cb) | 15 comments Myndi, the Top Reviewer batch is for 3 or more reviews that are selected by the publisher to appear on the Netgalley page for the book :)

message 43: by Bookish (new)

Bookish Veenita (bookishveenita) | 25 comments Ylva wrote: "I just got my first badge for "Top Reviewer" :)"

Congrats. I earned it some days ago too. :-)

message 44: by Bookish (new)

Bookish Veenita (bookishveenita) | 25 comments Fictionophile wrote: "Dorie wrote: "I have my 200 reviews badge but wish there was another closer number to strive towards. The next one is 500 and that will take me another couple of years, ha! I think they should have..."

True :-(

message 45: by Megan (new)

Megan (mhmcneill) | 6 comments What comes after the badge for 10 reviews? (I apologize if this question was already answered...I didn't see a mention of it, though.)

message 46: by Susan (new)

Susan | 148 comments Megan, after ten comes twenty five......

message 47: by Rachel (new)

Rachel B (rachel36) Aww, man. I didn't realize the reviews badge counted only reviews and not feedback. I thought I was at 18, but am only at 14. Sad day.

message 48: by Vicki (new)

Vicki | 3 comments I'm taking baby steps right now. I have my 10 and Top Reviewer badges. Within the next week or so, I should earn the 80% badge and move up to 25 reviews. NetGalley really IS addicting!

message 49: by Bookish (new)

Bookish Veenita (bookishveenita) | 25 comments 25 Book Reviews
Got it recently. (^_^)

message 50: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Dooley (adox66) | 15 comments 49 reviews posted and half way through my 50th book.

New badge incoming soon hopefully....

« previous 1