Australian and International Romantic Suspense discussion

Authors > Up and Coming New Releases

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (last edited Nov 04, 2016 05:11AM) (new)

message 2: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (last edited Nov 04, 2016 04:52AM) (new)

message 3: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (last edited Oct 16, 2016 01:13AM) (new)

Jenny (diggensjenny) | 1715 comments Mod
Not new release! However, in December Bronwyn Parry releasing Dead Heat and Storm Clouds in one volume.

https://scontent.fadl1-1.fna.fbcdn.ne...

message 4: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (last edited Nov 04, 2016 05:14AM) (new)

The Cliff Top Killer Book Eight of the Sydney Harbour Hospital Series by Chris Taylor Chris Taylor

Due 26 December 2016

message 5: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (new)

message 6: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (last edited Feb 15, 2017 10:51PM) (new)

The next instalment in the Sydney Harbour Hospital Series "The Likeable Fraudster" by Chris Taylor due 28 February 2017

https://itunes.apple.com/au/book/the-...

message 8: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (new)

An Accidental Murderer by Chris Taylor due on 30 April 2017

An Accidental Murderer (Sydney Legal #1) by Chris Taylor

message 10: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (last edited Mar 20, 2017 12:05AM) (new)

Promise of Hunters Ridge by Sarah Barrie due 20 March 2017

Promise of Hunters Ridge (Hunters Ridge #3) by Sarah Barrie

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Barrie | 3 comments Thanks for sharing Jenny x

message 12: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (new)

My pleasure - Sarah

message 13: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (last edited Apr 16, 2017 09:03PM) (new)

If Wishes Were Horses by Karly Lane coming out in May 2017.

If Wishes Were Horses by Karly Lane

message 14: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (new)

Along Country Roads by Mandy Magro Along Country Roads by Mandy Magro due 22 May 2017.

message 15: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (new)

At the Hand of Her Father (Sydney Legal #2) by Chris Taylor At the Hand of Her Father by Chris Taylor due 25th June 2017

message 16: by J. (new)

J. Grayland (jgrayland) | 2 comments Hi Everyone I am a new Australian author and my first book has just been released on amazon Hi Everyone I am a new Australian author and my first book has just been released on amazon hope you love it like I do.
SYNOPSIS
Australian Doctor Casey Tyler has been looking for an escape from the memories of her past for a long time so when she takes a 3 month contract working for International Medical Assist the void that's present in her soul is telling her that this is what she needs to fill it. Flying from one side of the world to another she is faced with a brutal war zone and an unexpected savior in more ways than one.
Nathanial King has seen his share of brutality and war during his 10 years service in the marines, so when a favor is called in by the CEO of IMA to protect a civilian medical team at an American base overseas he finds that his instinct to protect takes over his logic to turn it down, only he didn't know that a head strong, mouthy Aussie doctor was going to give him more than he ever bargained for.
Only when a dangerous threat forces Nate to take Casey out of the game and back to his home in the USA he suddenly realizes that he not only has to protect her from the threat on her life but Casey Tyler needs to be protected from herself. As he gets deeper into her soul he unearths something more darker than he has ever seen before and now he fears he may need to protect himself from the need to own her body and soul.
A beautiful powerful story of pain, forgiveness and love.
SYNOPSIS
Australian Doctor Casey Tyler has been looking for an escape from the memories of her past for a long time so when she takes a 3 month contract working for International Medical Assist the void that's present in her soul is telling her that this is what she needs to fill it. Flying from one side of the world to another she is faced with a brutal war zone and an unexpected savior in more ways than one.
Nathanial King has seen his share of brutality and war during his 10 years service in the marines, so when a favor is called in by the CEO of IMA to protect a civilian medical team at an American base overseas he finds that his instinct to protect takes over his logic to turn it down, only he didn't know that a head strong, mouthy Aussie doctor was going to give him more than he ever bargained for.
Only when a dangerous threat forces Nate to take Casey out of the game and back to his home in the USA he suddenly realizes that he not only has to protect her from the threat on her life but Casey Tyler needs to be protected from herself. As he gets deeper into her soul he unearths something more darker than he has ever seen before and now he fears he may need to protect himself from the need to own her body and soul.
Hi Everyone I am a new Australian author and my first book has just been released on amazon hope you love it like I do.
SYNOPSIS
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072F8LD7D

message 17: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (last edited May 18, 2017 09:11PM) (new)

Thank you J. - I will add your book to my WTR list!

Freedom by J. Grayland Freedom by J. Grayland

message 18: by J. (new)

J. Grayland (jgrayland) | 2 comments Thank you

message 19: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (last edited Jul 08, 2017 05:53PM) (new)

Sydney Legal Series - Book 3 - Release date 27 August 2017

A Woman Scorned by Chris Taylor
A Woman Scorned by Chris Taylor

message 20: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (last edited Jul 08, 2017 05:52PM) (new)

A new book by Suzanne Brandyn out now.

Pepper Creek by Suzanne Brandyn

Pepper Creek by Suzanne Brandyn

message 21: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (new)

Sydney Legal - Book 4 - due 29 October 2017

Lies and Deception by Chris Taylor
Lies and Deception by Chris Taylor

message 22: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (last edited Oct 27, 2017 07:29PM) (new)

New series - out now.

Lust & Chastity (Sins of the Virtuous #1) by Faye Hall Lust & Chastity by Faye Hall

message 23: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (last edited Oct 29, 2017 11:32PM) (new)

Sydney Legal Series - book 5 - due 25 February 2018

Ordinary Evil (Sydney Legal, #5) by Chris Taylor by Chris Taylor

message 24: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (new)

Moment of Truth - due 1 December 2017

Moment Of Truth by Mandy Magro by Mandy Magro

message 25: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (new)

Suzanne Brandyn

new book coming out soon - Amazon

After Sundown

http://www.suzannebrandyn.com/News.html

message 26: by Sage (new)

Sage Nottley | 1 comments New book by me (Sage Nottley a newbie Australian author). It is FREE till Jan 1st (or 2nd?...USA time).
https://www.amazon.com.au/deep-Sage-N...

Mainly romance with a bit of mystery. Heartwarming tale.
I'd love it if you could read it and leave a review.
I hope it's OK for me to post here.

message 27: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (new)

Sage wrote: "New book by me (Sage Nottley a newbie Australian author). It is FREE till Jan 1st (or 2nd?...USA time).
https://www.amazon.com.au/deep-Sage-N......"

Thanks, Sage. I have downloaded the book from Amazon, and I will let you know my views.

message 28: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (new)

Faye wrote: "Second book in my Sins of the Virtuous Series will be available from the 15th Jan.

Indulgence & Temperance (Sins of the Virtuous #2) by Faye Hall follows Beth and Daniel from Rockhampton to Jarvisfield. Their once ..."

Fantastic, Faye. I loved reading book one of this series Lust & Chastity. I am looking forward to reading book two Indulgence & Temperance. I will add it to my TBR Shelf.

message 29: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (new)

New release from Suzanne Brandyn due on 14 February 2018

After Sundown by Suzanne Brandyn
After Sundown

message 30: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (last edited Jan 28, 2018 11:48PM) (new)

Faye wrote: "Jenny wrote: "Faye wrote: "Second book in my Sins of the Virtuous Series will be available from the 15th Jan.

Indulgence & Temperance (Sins of the Virtuous #2) by Faye Hall follows Beth and Daniel from Rockhampton ..."

I let you know Faye. Indulgence and Temperance will be one of the February's BOTM.

message 31: by Brenda (new)

Brenda | 347 comments Jenny wrote: "New release from Suzanne Brandyn due on 14 February 2018

After Sundown by Suzanne Brandyn
After Sundown"

Goodness you're quick! I'd only just created it :)

message 32: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (new)

Ha Ha - sorry Brenda.

message 33: by Brenda (new)

Brenda | 347 comments LOL! Don't be sorry - you're very efficient :)

message 34: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (new)

New release by Sarah Barrie due 23 April 2018.

Bloodtree River by Sarah Barrie

message 35: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (last edited Apr 12, 2018 09:33PM) (new)

A new instalment of Sydney Legal series by Chris Taylor called The Ties That Bind is come out on 28 June 2018

The Ties

At iBook https://itunes.apple.com/au/book/the-...

message 36: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Barrie | 3 comments Jenny wrote: "New release by Sarah Barrie due 23 April 2018.

Bloodtree River by Sarah Barrie"

Thanks for sharing :-) x

message 37: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (new)

Sarah wrote: "Jenny wrote: "New release by Sarah Barrie due 23 April 2018.

Bloodtree River by Sarah Barrie"

Thanks for sharing :-) x"

You're welcome, Sarah!

message 38: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (new)

Book two of the Rangelands Series by Jennie Jones is available to purchase in Bookshops

A Place with Heart (Rangelands Series #2) by Jennie Jones A Place with Heart

message 39: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (new)

Avarice & Charity - Book three of the Sins of the Virtuous series by Faye Hall will be released on 21 May 2018.

message 40: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (last edited May 31, 2018 08:36PM) (new)

Due to be released on 2 July 2018

Return to Roseglen by Helene Young
Return to Roseglen by Helene Young

message 41: by Brenda (new)

Brenda | 347 comments And aren't I excited about that Jenny!!!!!!!!!! A long time between books!

message 42: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (new)

Brenda wrote: "And aren't I excited about that Jenny!!!!!!!!!! A long time between books!"

I agree with you Brenda - Yeah. Only trouble Brenda we both have to wait until July - 4 whole weeks!!!!

message 43: by Brenda (new)

Brenda | 347 comments LOL! The way the days and weeks are going, it'll be here at the end of the week!

message 44: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (new)

So true! :)

message 45: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (last edited Jul 24, 2018 06:05AM) (new)

New release from Elisabeth Rose due 1 November 2018

The House At Flynn's Crossing by Elisabeth Rose The House At Flynn's Crossing

message 46: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (new)

message 47: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (new)

Out now by Sarah Barrie

Devil's Lair by Sarah Barrie Devil's Lair

message 48: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (new)

Out now by Annie Seaton

Undara by Annie Seaton Undara

message 49: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (new)

A lovely birthday present for me! Will be released on 3 September 2019

Vendetta in Death (In Death, #49) by J.D. Robb
Vendetta in Death by J.D. Robb