Australian and International Romantic Suspense discussion

17 views
Introductions > Welcome to Australian and International Romantic Suspense

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (last edited Jan 19, 2017 01:01AM) (new)

Jenny (diggensjenny) | 1757 comments Mod
Hi, my name is Jenny, and I live in Australia. I started this group to promote the enjoyment of reading and discussing books that belong in the genre of Australian and International Romantic Suspense.


message 2: by Rory (new)

Rory | 28 comments Jenny wrote: "Hi, my name is Jenny, and I live in Australia. I started this group to promote the enjoyment of reading and discussing books that belong in the genre of Australian romantic suspense."

Thanks - Jenny. Take care :o)


message 3: by Carol (new)

Carol (ladywriter) | 124 comments New to group, thanks for the invite, Jenny. I am looking forward to reading "Cliff Top Killer" !


message 4: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (new)

Jenny (diggensjenny) | 1757 comments Mod
Carol wrote: "New to group, thanks for the invite, Jenny. I am looking forward to reading "Cliff Top Killer" !"

Welcome, Carol to Australian Romantic Suspense group. You are going to enjoy the twist and turns of the Cliff Top Killer.

Thank you for helping me to promote Australian Romantic Suspense Authors and their wonderful books. Please contract me if you have any questions, problems or ideas.


message 5: by Jenn (new)

Jenn | 76 comments Hi Jenny, thanks for the invite, I'm excited to read some new Romantic suspense books. Sorry for the delayed response, I've been caught up with birthdays and haven't really checked my notifications.


message 6: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (new)

Jenny (diggensjenny) | 1757 comments Mod
Jenn wrote: "Hi Jenny, thanks for the invite, I'm excited to read some new Romantic suspense books. Sorry for the delayed response, I've been caught up with birthdays and haven't really checked my notifications."

Welcome to the group Jenn


back to top