YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Playboy Pilot
This topic is about Playboy Pilot
BUDDY READ: Contemporary/Romance > Playboy Pilot by Penelope Ward, and Vi Keeland - Restarting May 22nd 2017

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 84154 comments Mod
From the New York Times bestselling authors of Stuck-Up Suit and Cocky Bastard, comes a sexy new standalone novel.

Money or love? Which would you choose?

You probably just answered the question in your head thinking it's an easy decision.

For me, it's not. Did I mention it's a lot of money? A hell of a lot.

I needed to go far away to think it through.

As I embarked on an impulsive trip, I hit a detour when I met sexy Carter in the airport lounge. We struck up a heated conversation.

Then, he left.

I thought I'd never see him again.

But fate had other plans.

Surprise! He was the pilot of my flight.

The bigger surprise was the adventure that followed after the plane landed.

Carter was dangerous and always on the move.

Even though our connection was magnetic, I knew it was only temporary.

He would give me tickets, and I would follow him around the world to exotic places.

A bevy of flight attendant exes and rumors about Carter's reputation were never far behind.

I didn't know what to believe.

But I was addicted. Nothing else mattered anymore. And I was going to get hurt. Because a part of me wanted to be the one to finally ground the playboy pilot.

At the very least, he was taking me on a thrilling ride.

All good things must come to an end, right?

Except our ending was one I didn't see coming.

Sharon Mariampillai | 9816 comments Chapter 1: (view spoiler)

Sharon Mariampillai | 9816 comments Chapter 6: (view spoiler)

Sharon Mariampillai | 9816 comments Chapter 10: (view spoiler)

Sharon Mariampillai | 9816 comments Chapter 14: (view spoiler)

Sharon Mariampillai | 9816 comments Chapter 18: (view spoiler)

Sharon Mariampillai | 9816 comments Chapter 22: (view spoiler)

Sharon Mariampillai | 9816 comments Chapter 28: (view spoiler)

message 9: by Abbie (new)

Abbie | 27856 comments Mod
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Reading from May 22nd 2017

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

message 10: by Rachmi (new)

Rachmi  | 4945 comments Beatrice and Felita, sorry I'm going to late (again) from our schedule. I need to finish my currently reading first. Hopefully I can start it tomorrow.

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5358 comments I'm gonna be late too! I haven't finish my current read 😂

message 12: by Rachmi (new)

Rachmi  | 4945 comments Hahaha, so we both juggling the same thing now. I guess that's because the weekend. I tend to read slower on the weekend :)

message 13: by Felita (new)

Felita | 15 comments woow, I am following you, Mba Rachmi and Beatrice..

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5358 comments I'll start this when I finished Stepbrother Dearest. Bwahaha!

message 15: by Rachmi (new)

Rachmi  | 4945 comments I still haven't started this book! Finished a series that I didn't like two days ago, then I'm in sort of reading slump now :( Don't have mood to read any book, tried three different books yesterday but none that picked my interest.

I think I will start it, when you guys start it too :)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5358 comments Started!

message 17: by Beatrice (last edited May 28, 2017 05:36PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5358 comments Sorry I'm super late!

Chapters 1 - 4 (view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5358 comments Chapter 5 - 7 (view spoiler)

message 19: by Beatrice (last edited May 28, 2017 10:45PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5358 comments Chapters 8 - 12 (view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5358 comments Chapters 13 -16 (view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5358 comments P.S.

(view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5358 comments Finished (view spoiler)

Haley (haleymadd) | 1417 comments Beatrice wrote: "Sorry I'm super late!

Chapters 1 - 4 Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland's books always have an interesting start. My first impression on Kendall: a spoiled brat heiress. Hahaha! But I might be wrong. It s..."

(view spoiler)

Haley (haleymadd) | 1417 comments Beatrice wrote: "Chapter 5 - 7 I don't if it's just me but the hang gliding scene is breathtaking! I want to try that someday :) I love the adrenaline rush.

gaah I hope these two have more adventures together. "

(view spoiler)

Haley (haleymadd) | 1417 comments Beatrice wrote: "Chapters 8 - 12 The pressure Kendall is experiencing about getting her inheritance was too much. Her grandfather was ridiculous on pressuring her to get pregnant with a boy and name him Rutherford ..."

(view spoiler)

Haley (haleymadd) | 1417 comments ending (view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5358 comments Haley wrote: "ending [spoilers removed]"

YAAS! Btw, you should read Stuck Up Suit too. It's really good!