After the End RP discussion

Houses > Hartman Home

Comments Showing 1-50 of 270 (270 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Mackenzie Brianne (last edited Oct 14, 2016 09:11PM) (new)

Mackenzie Brianne (sameasyou) | 173 comments [image error]

message 2: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 34338 comments Mod
((Fancy XD ))

Mackenzie Brianne (sameasyou) | 173 comments ((Go big or go home XP))

message 4: by Ember Skye, Happy llama, sad llama (new)

Ember Skye | 17714 comments Mod
((Get out of the way Hartmans, I want it XD))

message 5: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

((I think there's something wrong with me. I wouldn't want a kitchen like that. I feel like if I cooked in it, I would be messing it up.))

message 6: by Ember Skye, Happy llama, sad llama (new)

((I would LOVE to cook in that beautiful kitchen))

message 7: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

((Nope, it would freak me out. I'd spend more time cleaning it than cooking in it.))

Mackenzie Brianne (sameasyou) | 173 comments ((I would kill for a gorgeous kitchen and then spend half my time cooking and half my time cleaning XD))

message 9: by Ember Skye, Happy llama, sad llama (new)

Mackenzie Brianne wrote: "((I would kill for a gorgeous kitchen and then spend half my time cooking and half my time cleaning XD))"

((Same XD))

message 10: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

((Murdererrrrr!!))

Mackenzie Brianne (sameasyou) | 173 comments ((Whoops XP))

message 12: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

(( :) ))

message 13: by Ember Skye, Happy llama, sad llama (new)

Savanna walked up to the door and opened it, closing and locking it behind her. "Hey! Anybody home?"

Mackenzie Brianne (sameasyou) | 173 comments "In here!" Alessia hollered from the upstairs bathroom. She was twisting her long hair into a thick braid.

message 15: by Ember Skye, Happy llama, sad llama (last edited Oct 15, 2016 11:39AM) (new)

She smiled. "Hey Alessia! I'll be in the kitchen making dinner."
She walked into the amazingly beautiful kitchen and got started, grabbin a yellow onion and two garlic cloves. She diced the onion and crushed the garlic, starting to sauté them.

message 16: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

((That kitchen

message 17: by Ember Skye, Happy llama, sad llama (new)

((I had to have the first thing my character does here be cooking XD))

Mackenzie Brianne (sameasyou) | 173 comments ((Naturally XD))

message 19: by Ember Skye, Happy llama, sad llama (new)

When the onion and garlic was browned well, she took out three tomatos from the fridge, peeling them and adding them to the onions and garlic to cook down. She got started on the pasta, heating a large pot of water.

message 20: by Ember Skye, Happy llama, sad llama (new)

She chopped up some lettuce, green onions, carrots, and black olives, putting together a salad. She put that bowl in the fridge, then put the pasta into the boiling pot of water. She stired thst onion, garlic, and tomato mixture. The tomatos broke down, and she now had a good marinara sauce. She called up the stairs to her sister, "Dinner will be ready in ten minutes!"

Mackenzie Brianne (sameasyou) | 173 comments "Thanks, Savanna!" Alessia shouted back to her sister. She plaited the final strands of her hand and tied the tail with an elastic before heading downstairs.

message 22: by Ember Skye, Happy llama, sad llama (new)

Savanna smiled when she saw her. "Hey, how has your day been?"

Mackenzie Brianne (sameasyou) | 173 comments "It was pretty quiet," Alessia said, meeting her sister in the kitchen. "It smells amazing in here."

message 24: by Ember Skye, Happy llama, sad llama (new)

"Quiet days are pretty great now," she said, stiring the pasta. "And thank you!"

message 25: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

((Going all out XD ))

message 26: by Ember Skye, Happy llama, sad llama (new)

((Yea, cause why not? XP))

Mackenzie Brianne (sameasyou) | 173 comments "Doubtlessly," Alessia agreed. "How was your day?"

message 28: by Ember Skye, Happy llama, sad llama (new)

"Oh, it was fine. Not too busy." Her day had involved helping Connor, Jason, and Soran get ready for the attack on the STWs, but she prefered not to talk about faction stuff with her family.

Mackenzie Brianne (sameasyou) | 173 comments "Good," Alessia said, her voice turning solemn. "I know how it can be." She knew Savanna didn't like to talk about it, but Alessia could always tell when things weren't right.

message 30: by Ember Skye, Happy llama, sad llama (new)

Savanna gave her a small smile, the look in her eyes thanking Alessia for not pressing the matter. She dumped the pot of pasta into a collinder in the sink, draining the water. Then she put the pasta back into the pot and mixed in her sauce. "Would you please get out the salad and the Itallian vinaigrette?"

message 31: by Ember Skye, Happy llama, sad llama (new)

Savanna got a text and she pulled out her phone. Find out what the STWs are up to in their base right now and then report it back to me - Connor
"Crap, Alessia, I'm sorry. I have to work. But dinner is ready, so you can help yourself. Hopefully I won't be busy for too long." She went upstairs to her room and locked the door behind her. She laid down on her bed, and used her power to seperate her consciousness from her body. Even after all these years, it was still weird to look down on her own body. She moved her consciousness out of the house and to the STW base.

message 32: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

Ryder came home after a jog around the park. "Hey, Alessia," he panted. "Do I smell food?"

Mackenzie Brianne (sameasyou) | 173 comments "Hey Ryder!" Alessia greeted her brother. "Savanna made pasta and salad. It's all ready if you're hungry."

message 34: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

"When am I not hungry?" He ran into the bathroom to wash his face and hands. "Where is she anyway?"

Mackenzie Brianne (sameasyou) | 173 comments "Fair enough," Alessia agreed, shaking her head with a chuckle. "She had to go back to the base."

message 36: by Ember Skye, Happy llama, sad llama (new)

((Just to clarify, her body is in her room still, but her mind is off spying on the STWs))

message 37: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

((Okayy))

He came back into the kitchen to get food. "So is she really there or is she upstaurs doing her thing?"

Mackenzie Brianne (sameasyou) | 173 comments "She's upstairs," she said, handing her brother a plate.

message 39: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

He nodded, grabbing the plate and filling it with food. He sat down in the dining room and began eating. "Why does she cook SO great?"

message 40: by Ember Skye, Happy llama, sad llama (new)

Savanna's body woke up, and she quickly sent two texts.

Mackenzie Brianne (sameasyou) | 173 comments "She had a good teacher," Alessia said, thinking about their mother. She'd been gone for almost a year, though.

message 42: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

((Shh, okay I know you don't know. The End was 5 years ago. So if their parent's died in the End, which is the case here, she would be dead for around 4-5 years already))

message 43: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

Ryder nodded quietly as he finished eating.

Mackenzie Brianne (sameasyou) | 173 comments ((Fair XD Maybe...maybe dad died then and mom survived but got sick and died more recently?))

message 45: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

((Hm.. how recent?))

message 46: by Ember Skye, Happy llama, sad llama (new)

((I'm pretty sure that what we decided was a chemical weapon was used that ended up killing everyone older than 14 at the time of the end. The end was 5 years ago, which is why we don't really have people older than 19))

Mackenzie Brianne (sameasyou) | 173 comments ((I don't even know. I didn't think any of this through XX))

message 48: by Ember Skye, Happy llama, sad llama (new)

((It's all good!!))

message 49: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

(( XD ))

After he was done, he cleaned up and sat down on the couch. Not again, he thought with dread. He quickly stood up. "I'm going out. I'll be back." Then he headed to the cliff.

message 50: by Ember Skye, Happy llama, sad llama (new)

Savanna went back to 'sleep' to go watch what was happening at Connor's.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6