One on One's... And only that! discussion

ONE X ONE > Manya & Amber

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amber (new)

Amber | 128 comments Here

message 2: by manya (new)

manya (amused_apples) | 23 comments Hi! Okay, do you want like a romance, or?

message 3: by Amber (new)

Amber | 128 comments Yeah I prefer romance in my rps.

message 4: by manya (new)

manya (amused_apples) | 23 comments Sweet, a FxM? Do you wanna be the girl or the guy?

message 5: by Amber (new)

Amber | 128 comments Mxf is fine. I prefer to play the female.

message 6: by manya (new)

manya (amused_apples) | 23 comments Alright, I'll be the guy then. So, what's the premise?

message 7: by Amber (new)

Amber | 128 comments Well what do you like to do or refuse to do? I don't do any pregnancy in my rps or anything that involves long hospital stays and stuff.

message 8: by manya (new)

manya (amused_apples) | 23 comments I really don't care. I won't do like 3 paragraph responses though, at most a paragraph, so sorry if you like longer ones..

message 9: by Amber (new)

Amber | 128 comments I have an Rp that requires 9 paragraphs, another that requires 6, and another that requires 4-9. I'm good with writing just a single paragraph. Let me go see if I can find a cool plot.

message 10: by manya (new)

manya (amused_apples) | 23 comments Alright, cool.

message 11: by Amber (new)

Amber | 128 comments Sorry I've been trying to find something but it just hasn't been working for me. Are you okay with a big she gap? I've been wanting to do an Rp with an older guy and a younger girl. Nothing too crazy but a big enough difference.

message 12: by manya (new)

manya (amused_apples) | 23 comments Yeah, I'm fine with that! Sorry, I fell asleep.

message 13: by Amber (new)

Amber | 128 comments Sorry I lost track of this. I lose threads easily. So we could do something like a girl and her dads best friend. Or an intern and her boss. I never found any true plots that I liked.

message 14: by manya (new)

manya (amused_apples) | 23 comments A girl and her dad's best friend sounds okay.. How big would the age gap be? Oh, so simple characters or?

message 15: by Amber (new)

Amber | 128 comments We can also do something else. I'm totally open to everything. Maybe 19 and 35? Her dad could would of been 16 or 17 when she was born, a whoops moment but it all worked out fine. If that's too crazy of an age gap we can find something else. I prefer simple characters. Just name, age, appearance.

message 16: by manya (new)

manya (amused_apples) | 23 comments I don't really care. If you like that, then let's go for it.

message 17: by Amber (new)

Amber | 128 comments Okay. But now we have to decide how the relationship starts.