Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > I never and Kate Kid

Comments Showing 1-50 of 381 (381 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Here we are.

MxM: Male Cheerleader and jock.

message 2: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Thank you, so wanna go with the flow or have a simple sorta plot?

message 3: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments I'm alright with go with the flow while we get used to our characters and see what they're like.

message 4: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Okay, high school age or college age?

Do colleges even have cheearleading?

message 5: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Yes, yes they do. And... let's... actually go beginning of college. Sounds fun. XD

message 6: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) lol okay.

message 7: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments So, who's who?

message 8: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) I said in the request that I'd like to be the male cheerleader if that's okay ^^

message 9: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Oh. Haha, I totally missed that. That's cool with me. :)

message 10: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Okay cool, shall we make our characters?

message 11: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Yeah, let's go. :)

message 12: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Alright, can you make yours first?

message 13: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Yeah, sure thing. I actually have a new character that I wanna use, so it'll be up in a few seconds.

message 14: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Okay

message 15: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments [Name] Holt Nickles
{Nickname} Really anything you cut down his name to is kind of offensive, so he doesn't have any.

[Age] 17, almost 18.
{Birthday} 9/25

[Gender] Male
{Sexuality} Homosexual

[Appearance]

//Hair Color// Brown
//Eye Color// Green
//Height// 6'2
//Body Type// Football player buff

[Personality]
He is a very hard headed guy who doesn't change his mind too easily. He is pretty set in his ways about how he does things. He does everything he can so he can keep himself on a schedule that balances his social life, school, whatever romance he's in, friends, family, home life, and his practicing perfectly. He probably would be diagnosed with OCD, but he will never be diagnosed because he has to be perfect. If there was even a slim chance for him not to be perfect,his father would never allow it to happen. So, he will never get his mental health checked.

He is a very protective person as well. It's not even that hard for him to get protective over people. All they have to really do is.... No. If he sees someone being bullied, even if it's a complete stranger he'll jump in and save them. He's the prince in shining armor that only has eyes for the rainbow kingdom.

He has a bit of anger issues and can get mad very very fast, but is also very easily manipulated. He can be played like a puppet pretty easily. He won't even realize it. This is why his father is able to control him as much as he is able to. He looks for perfection in himself and won't accept anything less than perfect. Holt has to be perfect. Forever....

Well, besides his one thing... He's gay. He found that out during a huge party. He found himself checking out the guys more than the girls... And he had a talk with his twin sister right after the incident. She was the only one that really understood him....

[History]
His life was pretty simple. He was born with a twin sister, being the youngest of the two of them by two minutes. He grew up being very interested in sports and very punctual. He was a perfect kid to keep their eye on the clock so they would be able to make it to class and to their school on time. He was never late, ever. He never was sick either. He was perfect. He made sure that he was well taken care of and if anyone tried to give him something that was anything less than healthy or in a diet that he had set up for him, he wouldn't eat it. Nothing that wasn't already planned would make it into his body.

He was a very strange child. The only way and reason that he had a diet plan was because of his mother. She was a very wealthy fitness trainer that made sure her kids were sculpted perfectly. She let them have a healthy amount for children and made sure that if they even showed a hint of sickness, she pumped them with extra vitamins.

He also had his father pushing him to be the perfect son. They watched football together and that was where the seed was rooted in him that he wanted to play football when he was older. This isn't even his father pushing him for it,it's that he actually wanted to be a football player. He wants to make it pro, he wants to be a professional and make it through his whole life with it. He would be rich from doing it, and well, it just sounded like a lot of fun.

Everything was going great until the end of his sophomore year when he found out that he was gay at a party that his sister and him went to. He found himself checking out the guys and the way that they moved on the dance floor or the way that they spoke, the way that they looked under flashing lights... They were wonderful.... And he found out... He just didn't feel that way about the girls....

When he talked to his sister, he found out that she was into girls and not guys.... So, the two of them started hiding the truth from their father, the way that they were into the same sex and that they were gay.... They didn't hide with some people. They were somewhat out at school, somewhat not. The people who mattered and cared to know knew.... Though, the people who would be assholes about it, they were kept in the dark.

message 16: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Nice, I'll post mine in the morning

message 17: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Alright, sounds good. :)

message 18: by j a m m e s (last edited Oct 15, 2016 11:03AM) (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) [ Name ] Ethan Liam-Adam Carter
[ Nicknames ] Eth, Lee, Ada ELA
[ Gender ] Male
[ Age ] 17
[ Birthday ] December 25th

[ Sexuality ] Homosexual
[ Crush ] ....probably someone who's on the football team....maybe... :)

[ Appearance ]

[ Hair ] Black
[ Eyes ] bright Blue
[ Height ] 5' 5" ( he's quite the shorty )
[ Weight ] 100 lbs
[ Body Type ] Skinny, just the preferred body for cheerleading

[ Personality ]
There's a lot to say about Ethan, but if there's anything you should know it's that he's friendly and gentle. Of course he's also disciplined, enthusiastic and kind, but those are often overshadowed by tendencies of being aggressive as well. His friendliness though, this is what he's so well-liked for. Oftentimes people will count on this and his daring nature when they're in need of support. Nobody's perfect of course and Ethan has a fair share of lesser days too. His inconsideration and uncaring nature sour the mood many a time on often personal levels.
Fortunately his gentleness is usually there to help mends things when needed. A lot can be assumed when you first see Ethan, but two things you'll never forget are that he's sensitive and witty. Of course he's also methodical, responsible and empathetic, but in smaller doses and they're often spoiled by habits of being insincere as well. His sensitive nature though, this is what he's often adored for. Friends frequently count on this and his selflessness whenever they need help. Again nobody's perfect of course and Ethan has less pleasant traits too. His disrespectful nature and perversions can cause things to heat up even at the best of times. Fortunately his wit helps lighten the blows and moods when needed.

[ History ]

Ethan grew up in a small town in Atlanta, Georgia; his parents were lovely people and quite famous in Georgia for their paintings and books that they have both written. Ethan has a younger sister who's two years younger than him, he loves his sister Lola, and will do everything to protect his sister. Ethan's parents spoiled the two children whenever they could, and one day when Ethan was six and Lola was four, Ethan's parents were coming home with a pet puppy for each of the kids, when a drunk man crashed into them, killing the parents on impact, leaving the puppies unharmed. Ethan and Lola were given the puppies and taken to their grandparents who lived away from Georgia, when the old couple heard about their son in law and daughter, they where saddened.

Ethan grew up with his sister in their Grandparents house, Ethan learned that there were a long line of cheerleaders in the family; his great great great grandmother was a cheerleader, his great great grandfather was a cheerleader, his great grandmother was a cheerleader, his grandfather was a cheerleader and even his mother was a cheerleader. Ethan wanted to keep this long line going and so he joined the cheerleading team in middle school and went on with it in high school, of course Ethan got accepted into the Varsity cheerleading team when he was in ninth grade. Ethan's sister Lola joined the varsity team when she was in ninth grade and Ethan was in eleventh.

Ethan's grandparents knows that Ethan is gay, they know he doesn't believe that homosexuality is a sin, they don't care, Ethan still believes in God and that's all that matters. Ethan found out he was gay when he ended up getting dared by one of his best friends to kiss a guy in front of everyone at school. Of course Ethan followed up with the dare, and he ended up dating the guy for two years, up until the guy raped him in eighth grade, when his grandfather found out it happened in his own house his grandfather went crazy on the guy's parents, he didn't beat them, he just verbally assaulted them until they made the guy apologize and sent the kid to a mental hospital.

Ethan is now captain of the varsity cheerleading squad.

[ Family ]

Daniella Carter - Mother ( deceased )
Steven Carter - Father ( deceased )
Harold Rose - Grandfather
Valarie Rose - Grandmother
Lola Carter - Sister

Blondie- Female golden retriever
Sasha - Male German Shepard

message 19: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Finally made him!

message 20: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments I love him. XD Holt will take good care of him.

message 21: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Awe thanks and I know ^^ anyways how should we begin our little story?

message 22: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Not sure. Do you want to start where they are already together, where they're close to getting together, or when they first start talking to each other?

message 23: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Let's start where they are close to getting together

message 24: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Alright, sounds good. So they've probably flirted on and off? Hung out a bit?

message 25: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Yeah

message 26: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Alright, do you wanna start or me?

message 27: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Can you start?

message 28: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Sweat dripped off of Holt's forehead, hot breaths leaving his mouth and his eyebrows were furrowed. He wasn't wearing a shirt as he sauntered on over to one of the benches. Once there, he fell onto the bench and panted, his muscles were tense and he felt like he was going to die. He opened up a water bottle and dumped it onto his head. Practice had been killer, probably because he put in 110% to make sure that he got all of the training in that he could get. He had to make sure that his body was perfect, after all.

He pushed himself up after a few minutes and his head was waving slightly and he started drinking some of the water. It was a hot day, since it was right before fall, it was the first few weeks of school. He just looked up at the sky and sighed, wondering if the cheerleaders were practicing.

message 29: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Ethan was being hoisted up onto the shoulders of one of the other male cheerleaders on the team, he grunted and looked around when he finally got up onto the shoulders of the other male, he smiled. Ethan loved being on top of the tower, he could see everything around them. Ethan sighed as he was dropped and was caught by some football players who were always at the bottom of the tower in case the cheerleaders fell and needed to be caught. Ethan was put on his feet and the tower began to fall gracefully, one by one cheerleaders were caught by the football players.

Ethan went over to his bag and brought his Mountain Dew filled water bottle out of the bag, he brought the bottle up to his lips and took a big gulp.

message 30: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Holt watched them fall one by one into the football player's arms. He had a small smile as he watched the one on the top, Ethan, fall into someone's arms... Though, he felt a strong pain of jealousy as he saw him. He pursed his lips and watched him go over to get his water bottle, at least, he thought that it was water. He pushed himself up and pushed his sopping hair from his face as he walked over after a few seconds of relaxing. He kinda wanted to help out. He was a little worried that he would end up just catching girls, and.... he wanted the boys in his arms. Well, one boy specifically.

He stopped right by where they were falling and looked over at Ethan, sending him a small wave with a small smile. They had hung out for the past while, and they had spent some.... flirting time together.

message 31: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Ethan was still drinking his Mountain Dew when out of the corner his eyes he saw someone walk over to the group of football players, who were still catching each individual cheerleader. He smiled when he noticed it was Holt, he waved back and watched as one of the boys began to fall, Ethan quickly motioned to Holt to catch the male before he fell and got hurt. Ethan smiled again though, he began thinking about the few times they hung out, him and Holt, and how it was mostly just them playfully and shamelessly flirting with each other.

Ethan hoped that none of the other gay boys tried flirting with Holt, because mentally Holt was his and only his to flirt with.

message 32: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Holt looked back up to see one of the males fall. He opened his arms and caught him bridal style, his muscles flexing from catching him. He had a small smile, and the way that it looked glistened with sweat was pretty damn sexy. He looked down at the boy and smiled at him before putting him down. "Nice of you to fall for me." He said, waving to the kid and laughing lightly. He was good at flirting, that was for damn sure. He pushed his hand through his hair that was now mostly wet with water instead of sweat. He glanced over at Ethan, smiling softly at him and looking back to try and help catch another. He was one of the stronger men on the team. He was the quarterback, so he was a little more lean than the others. Since he had to be fast and not held back by all of that packed muscle.

message 33: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) The boy that had been caught smiled thankfully at Holt and rolled his eyes at the flirt, the gay cheerleaders knew that Holt was all for Ethan, everyone knew it, it's why they steer clear of Holt when he starts flirting, the boy walked over to Ethan and smiled, " Ask him out doofus, everyone can see that he's waiting for you to do that, the looks he gives you tells all," the male said to Ethan. Ethan rolled his eyes, " Hit the showers hottie," Ethan snapped, when annoyed he normally used compliments as insults, and they hurt about anyone when he said them.

message 34: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments He looked at the girls and caught a few of them, though, he just put them down and gave them nice smiles. He was sort of glad that the other guys didn't flirt back all the time. He would rather just have Ethan do it. He looked as the pile was done and he walked over to Ethan, stretching a little. "So, do cheerleaders typically like the sweaty football players catching them at the end of practice?" He asked, smiling softly at him, wondering if he liked it at least. "I mean, was the guy that caught you as good looking as me?" He asked, smirking and raising an eyebrow at him.

message 35: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Ethan watched Holt and smiled, he looked at his fellow cheerleaders and watched them walk off to the showers, " It's required by the school that whenever we practice or when we have Pep rally's or games, that some football players stay and catch the cheerleaders so that they don't get hurt" Ethan explained and then smirked, " I would have rather you had been there to catch me instead of the other guys," Ethan said, " Hey!" The football guys said and Ethan laughed.

message 36: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments He smiled down at him, resting his hands against his hips. "Yeah, it's required.... But do you like it?" He asked, smirking down at him. He loved it, hoping that he would say yes. He wanted to catch him when he was sweaty, though, he wanted to do other things that might make him sweaty. He smiled at him, grinning a little bit more, though, he looked at the football players. "Dude, look at me. Do you blame him?" He asked, motioning to his body. "You'd want me, too, trust me." He said, holding up a hand to them with a grin.

message 37: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Ethan chuckled, " Alright move along hardheads, go take your showers, ill drive you all home today," Ethan said, " Woah, maybe Holt should join us more often if we get treated like Prince's," one guy said, a guy beside him smacked his arm, " Prince's? More like kings," the guy objected, the first guy narrowed his eyes, " Kings? Are you kidding me? Holts the king, right Ethan?" The first guy asked. Ethan laughed hard, he smiled and looked at the guy and then at Holt, " Yeah he's the king, and I'm his queen," Ethan answered, sending Holt a flirtatious wink. The guy's whooped, and turned, they begun to head back towards the school.

message 38: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Holt was so happy that he could be out with his friends like this, and to Ethan. He just looked at him and laughed lightly as they said that they were treated like princes. he rolled his eyes and laughed lightly. "I'll join you anytime. Just keep your hands off of Ethan." He said, chuckling a little. He looked over at them though when he heard that they were he was the king.... and that Ethan said that he was his queen. He blushed a little, but he just got a smile on his face. He reached over to him, touching his shoulder. "Yeah, totally." He said, his heart hammering in his chest. He was glad that the guys liked that they were probably going to end up together, too. He looked over at him, watching as soon, they were alone. The girls walked off with some of the football players, and the football players and the coaches were all walking off as well. He sighed softly, "Sorry I wasn't able to catch you. I was dying on that bench over there." He said, motioning to the one that he was laying on.

message 39: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Ethan watched as everyone began walking off, he looked up at Holt, hating the height difference between them, he smiled, " No worries Holt, maybe next time you'll be there," Ethan said, " Also your already perfect, don't work yourself to death unless you want an early funeral, and to be honest I don't feel like joining your funeral any time soon," Ethan said with a concerning smile.

message 40: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments He laughed a little bit, smiling softly to him. He looked at his chest, how it was just completely barren of any shirt, since he had stripped it off. He was ripped, and the look of his skin while the water on his tips of his hair dripped off onto his chest and went down his chest was sexy as ever. "Well, I have to keep working this hard to stay perfect." He said, smiling softly at him.

message 41: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Ethan sighed, " at least promise me that you will at least take breaks in between your workouts," Ethan said as he looked at Holts chest, he bit his lip gently before looking up at Holt, smiling softly. " I'll give you a ride home today too, since you really deserve it," Ethan said softly.

message 42: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments He looked down at him and smiled softly, "I will." He said, smiling softly and rubbing his shoulder a little bit. He saw how he bit his lip, and he loved it... He wanted to kiss him, but he held back. He laughed a little bit, too. "Thanks, Nikki stole my truck and went home." He said. "That's why she wasn't here at cheerleading. She got sick." He said, smiling softly. Nikki was his older twin sister, and everyone knew them to be inseparable.

message 43: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Ethan smiled softly, biting his lip harder when Holt began rubbing his shoulder a little bit, oh how he loved that little gesture, he nodded, " I knew she wouldn't ditch cheer on purpose, she loves it and I love her when she's here, her help is amazing she keeps everyone happy and ready to work," Ethan said with a smile. He had a slight girl crush on Nikki, but if was basically nothing since he could never date a girl, he was strictly into guys and he knew that pretty well.

message 44: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments He smiled at him, "She's still vying to get a hold of your position. She hates being your second in command." He said, winking and laughing lightly. "She says if we all go to the same college, she's going to kick your ass of getting head." He was joking though, and this was all being said in good fun. He chuckled a little bit, his arm going around his shoulder and pulling him close a little bit. "Well, let's go get cleaned up so we don't smell up your car." He chuckled.

message 45: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( I'll reply tomorrow when I wake up ^^ since it's like 12:23am over here in Wisconsin))

message 46: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments (( Alright, that's fine. :) Sleep well. ))

message 47: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Ethan chuckled, " If we all do go to the same college, I'll let her have head cheerleader," Ethan said laughed, that was sorta a lie since Ethan loved cheer and would never want anyone to take his position. He felt a arm around his shoulders now and blushed deeply, but he nodded at Holts words, " alright, but can we wait until everyone else is out of the showers? I don't like that many people in the locker room at the same time I'm there, I'm afraid one of the guys would do something, I know it wouldn't be on purpose, but who knows," Ethan murmured.

message 48: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments He laughed, wondering if that was true. If it was he didn't think his sister would be 100% happy since she wanted a fight for it. He looked down at him and smiled a little, nodding. On the outside he wasn't freaking out from the time and how being scared of being around the people in there.... but on the inside, that OCD was kicking in a little at a time as he worked out times in his head of his everything would work and how much time he would have to get home and pack his day there with everything he needed to do. What if he was a minute late for dinner? Or he didn't get one math problem done on his homework? Oh dear. But he didn't speak his concerns, he just smiled and nodded, nice guy Holt being the one that had control for the outside look. "Okay. Fine by me. The guys do get rather touchy in there sometimes."

message 49: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Ethan nodded, " I hate when they get so touchy, cause it's like, oooh let's pretend to be straight by touching other guys," Ethan said with a snort, he smiled softly as he looked at Holt. " Hey listen, Lola is throwing a party this weekend at our grandparents house, of course our grandparents know, they aren't idiots, but they'll be gone all weekend and they said Lola could, so I was wondering if you'd like to come, since Lola said I could invite everyone I know," Ethan said, rambling.

message 50: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Holt laughed a little, "Oh, most of them are." He said. "Who could resist me though?" He asked, motioning to himself and sending a wink over at him. He leaned against one of the bleachers, crossing his arms over his chest with a small smirk. He listened about the party and instantly started shifting around plans in his head. "Yeah, I can go." Okay, so his social event would be.... on whatever day this party was. That meant the other would be family and homework. Oh. He could do homework and studying that day and then go to the party at night. Yes, perfect.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8