Garden Society discussion

Main Hall > BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aurelius (last edited Oct 14, 2016 06:45PM) (new)

Aurelius | 973 comments ✨LIGHT THE CANDLES!✨

This is a birthday party cellebration ball!

message 2: by Aurelius (last edited Oct 14, 2016 06:59PM) (new)

Aurelius | 973 comments  photo coollogo_com-301733208_zpsfmokqvw4.gif

As we all know, today is Loki's birthday!!!
Loki, you've been my friend and a member of this group since I was new to goodreads. You're hilarious and a MARVELOUS friend (get it, because Loki's obsessed with Marvel hehe)! So have a spectacular birthday and I hope I look forward to hanging out with you and making more dumb jokes XD

photo 200w_d_zpsf8hpnryn.gif  photo 200_d_zpsnyjiqr86.gif

THANKS FOR BEING BORN LOKI!!
Lol that was weird way to say it I'm sorry XD

message 4: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) | 195 comments YAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHINE!!! *throws purple streamers in the air*

message 5: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) | 195 comments Oops, I forgot to add the pink ones too! *throws pink streamers everywhere as well* WHOOO!!!

message 6: by Laura (new)

Laura Guilbault Yay!! Happy Birthday Loki!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks! Wow! What a surprise!

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) PinkLoki(Shine) RULER OF: CrimsonPeak, Asgard, Jotunheim, Midgard, AvengersTower wrote: "Thanks! Wow! What a surprise!"

*hugs* SIS

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) Are we allowed to celebrate our fav band members/artists birthdays here?

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) Or fav fictional characters' birthdays

message 11: by Aurelius (new)

Aurelius | 973 comments I hope I'm not too late but yeah of course :3 you can celebrate anyone's birthday, as long as they're real in your heart!
*barfs* ew that was too cheesy even for me :P

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) Yeah in my true friends group I made a seperate birthday topic for our fav bands members/artists/fictional characters' birthdays XD

AURIE!!

message 14: by Aurelius (new)

Aurelius | 973 comments KAV!! :D