Urban Fiction/Street Lit/Hip Hop Fiction discussion

What I'd Do For Love
This topic is about What I'd Do For Love
What I'd Do For Love (Murder Romantic Suspense)

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

K.F. (kfjohnson) | 4 comments What I'd Do For Love by K.F. Johnson What I'd Do For LoveHi everyone, I have a new Romantic Suspense release I'm looking for reviews on and it's also Free on KU. There's also a giveaway contest going on on Goodreads for it right now.

Here's the synopsis below:
A woman scorned is a dangerous woman. Greer Patterson always felt like an outsider. Loathed by her step mother and half siblings for being the green eyed, fair skinned product of her black father's affair with a white woman; she's never truly felt loved by anyone except her father and husband Michael.
When Greer's life as she knows it comes crashing down after discovering her husband's torrid affair, she decides to take matters into her own bloody hands. Soon, after sending Michael to his untimely death and framing his mistress, she begins feeling something she's never felt before...powerful. Now, with a new found confidence and the freedom, if she can stay out of jail, she's determined to stop anything and anyone from standing in the way of true love again! (contains strong language & sexual content)

message 2: by Bennita (new) - added it

Bennita | 10 comments This sounds really good! I put it on my TBR list.

K.F. (kfjohnson) | 4 comments Bennita wrote: "This sounds really good! I put it on my TBR list."
Great! Thank you so much!

Urban Fiction/Street Lit/Hip Hop Fiction

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

What I'd Do For Love (other topics)